Kendrick Lamar: “I could’ve EASILY made an Album of Radio Hits”

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every artist is about the music. This is the music business.
Majority artists today I wouldn't even consider artists. Alot of them just copy of each other. The one's that are truly artists create music for themselves and don't care to be popular or mainstream. FKA twigs and Megan thee Stallion arent on the same level in terms of artistry in the music business. Where Megan thee stallion is a rapper and nothing beyond that.

Last edited:

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
i wonder why songs for other tde artists like win and chopstix didnt work. breh clearly integral in crafting them.

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:francis:i mean at this point he can "do" whatever he wants. But it's been 5 years since his last project:yeshrug:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
His biggest hit went 7x platinum, so a mega hit is 100x bigger than that?:unimpressed:

Again, you aint saying shyt. What song is that? Go look at his biggest streams, then compare them to Drake, Ye, Rihanna, Weekend, and the other contemporary stars he's compared with. Their "hits" shyt all over his in terms of streams and impact and its not close.

Rather than wait for your bullshyt excuses, I'll just put your sorry ass on ignore in advance :umad:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
He wrote All The Stars and has been on a few so I'm sure he isn't lying.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Of course he could lol

Which is why while I didn't really enjoy the album, the execution of intent was on point and there's plenty of people who a vibing with it, I'm fine with that.