Kendrick Lamar: “I could’ve EASILY made an Album of Radio Hits”

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
If he could, he would. Who wouldn't wanna live like Drake?
Let me do it. Sample Ain’t no Fun with a sped up Nate Dogg vocal. Include a fake deep line like “You inflicted pain so it’s time to break your heart” that every IG chick will post. Put a corny dance move in the video and launch a Tiktok challenge with it.
Kendrick doesn’t have the same goals as other artists.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Let me do it. Sample Ain’t no Fun with a sped up Nate Dogg vocal. Include a fake deep line like “You inflicted pain so it’s time to break your heart” that every IG chick will post. Put a corny dance move in the video and launch a Tiktok challenge with it.
Kendrick doesn’t have the same goals as other artists.

So why are you posting on a message board instead of writing an album full of hits? Different goals?

Let's be honest here, its way harder to do what Drake does versus what Kendrick does.

Put a corny dance move in the video

kendrick-lamar-kendrick.gif

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
Not a fan of the new album but :mjlol: at the "if he could have, he would have" stance.

His last album's singles were 7x plat, 2x plat and 4x plat. The biggest one had no feature. GKMC had two 4x plat singles.

We really gonna pretend he don't know how to make hit singles?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Not a fan of the new album but :mjlol: at the "if he could have, he would have" stance.

His last album's singles were 7x plat, 2x plat and 4x plat. The biggest one had no feature. GKMC had two 4x plat singles.

We really gonna pretend he don't know how to make hit singles?
RHQ had hits everywhere at one time

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly think Kendrick is going to drop something like an untitled or some shyt either in a year or less than that. I think he's prepared to cover both angles. Especially now that he is not on TDE he probably saved alot of good shyt for his Pglang project. Plus him working with Keem alot he can definitely give these tiktok nikkaz something they want. Look how crazy them nikkaz went on tiktok with that Top of da mornin shyt.

Last edited: