Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I love people are posting this and nobody says what it means. He dropped a diss on a Jewish rapper the same day Hitler died? And that means what exactly?

Wouldn't the birthday make more sense?
Stop indirectly defending drake Rembrandt. Lol

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lyrically this is good. I liked the delivery in the intro better than what it became, Kendrick is better at sounding thoughtful/spiritual than he is at sounding hard or aggressive.

The battle is pretty even to me so far

No Hook

Feet On Land
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Of course Drake stans coming in here not making sense as usual. It's funny but sad at the same time. Ya'll are really delusional. Kendrick is clearly holding back

Kendrick already won by default weeks ago due to his pen not being in question unlike Drake's

If you don't like this diss that's fine but I'm seeing too many saying it's trash. Get your ears checked

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
this is another fake OVO narrative

we were telling yall to wait and remember how beef has played out in the past.

drake fans were the ones crashing out for weeks making up narratives about fake AI, timers, ghost writers, conspiracy theories that drake is an evil genius who owns everyone’s masters.

yall really going out sad over a canadian rapper with BBL abs.
You wasn’t telling me to wait.. I was literally telling you nikkas Kenny was going to respond.. but when? Hence the clowning of “Kenny we need ya”

You can’t be this stupid

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We will see. Kendrick basically was saying if you want this to get ugly I’m really gonna violate you and I’m inclined to believe him at this point :manny:
Why? He ain’t really say anything that nikkas haven’t BEEN saying about Drake for the past decade.

This was Kendrick opportunity to really drop that bomb cause everyone was waiting and he could’ve really ended Drake but he dropped a record that was just okay and then what? I’m telling yall this nikka not gonna respond again :mjlol: He don’t wanna battle and only did it for the “culture”
Cause nikkas been waitin and he’d look crazy askin for a fight and backin down

But when Drake really gets on his ass next record it’s gonna be “Oh that shyt was weak, I’m done responding” :francis: don’t even matter how hard the record goes or what Drake say.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I think there's a more nuanced convo to be had here that's probably better suited for Higher Learning but I'll end things w/ this:

When yall say Drake didn't have a 'black experience' and therefore shouldn't rap about the things he raps about, as a black man, I can't tell which part of Drakes raps you are referring to... Is it dealing drugs? Shooting people? Having mob ties?
Yes you're definitely an Oreo. These are the first connotations of blackness that popped in your brain. I see why you connect with drake on a visceral level he is you you are him.
What percentage of black people in America do you think are actually engaged in these things? If you aren't engaged in these activities, should you be listening to that type of music, or does the rule only apply to artists?

Are you a fan of rap at all? What percentage of rap is actually constructive to us as black people in 2024? The fact that he is a 'mulatto' doesn't have anything to do w/ the fact that 99% of mainstream rap in 2024 reinforces negative black experiences, that's why it's weird that his race is such a driving factor for you and those that think like you.

My point is that if you cared about black people as a whole, you wouldn't discriminate against other black people because they also have white/Jewish lineage.
Completely reduced to babbling you're not responding to anything I wrote
..still not addressing Drake weaponizing his whiteness to fall black men racist in front of his white mother and now you're offended at this mulatto being identified as a mulatto.... You're a time wasting goofy troll...beat it nikka ... OVO fan board is that way :camby: