Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
drake-degrassi.gif

we dont wanna hear u say nikka no mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I love people are posting this and nobody says what it means. He dropped a diss on a Jewish rapper the same day Hitler died? And that means what exactly?

Wouldn't the birthday make more sense?
Just Twitter twittering
No one knows when that fakkit died or his real birthday

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Props he finally shot back. Bars are cool. But everything I dislike about his regular rhymes is in this too, especially the squeaky voices.

Alright :heh: you up

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Or he doesn’t have anything else to go off?

He pretty much touched on all the shyt he could really get at Drake with :

Being mixed/his son/Pusha T/being Canadian /Acting tough

What else Kenny gonna bring up?

I think Drake has more on Kendrick and gonna get even more personal and really crash out.

I don’t think Kendrick wants to battle the way Drizzy does that’s why he acting like “this a light fade” nahhh nikka this war lol Drizzy gonna be on his ass next record and itll
Go #1 then Kenny gonna throw in the flag and say “he ain’t responding no more” :francis:
There is alot more on Drake to go at. He barely touched on the young girls narrative for one. Which there is shyt out there that can get him looked at funny or even cancelled.

Ya'll need to stop looking at Drake like he's...this cool guy or something lol

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or he doesn’t have anything else to go off?

He pretty much touched on all the shyt he could really get at Drake with :

Being mixed/his son/Pusha T/being Canadian /Acting tough

What else Kenny gonna bring up?

I think Drake has more on Kendrick and gonna get even more personal and really crash out.

I don’t think Kendrick wants to battle the way Drizzy does that’s why he acting like “this a light fade” nahhh nikka this war lol Drizzy gonna be on his ass next record and itll
Go #1 then Kenny gonna throw in the flag and say “he ain’t responding no more” :francis:

he named the diss euphoria. kendrick got plenty of bullets left, lol.

that said... i agree that aubrey has a killshot on standby. or at least he thinks he has a killshot, bare minimum. he was waaaaaaaaaaay to eager to call kendrick outside.