Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
This was a nice response from Kendrick, but ima be honest Taylor Made Freestyle > Euphoria

Drake beat him to the punch and told us exactly what he was gon say so the “messing wit lil girls” lines don’t really hit…Even the Canadian lines was just ehhh

But the hate for Drake so strong wit Kendrick fans I know we not gon get a true opinion from none of yall in the Coli.
This guy truly inside on some ":mjcry:".

It's alright champ. Champaign papi with his writing staff will release something soon.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
This shyt has some issues

1. His cadence on some of the lines is just off-beat

2. Inaccuracy with the Joel Olsteen/Haley Joel Osment line. Very strange from a guy known for his entendres

3. His mentions of this being a playful beef. The fukk

I want to like this more than pushups and I def prefer the third beat, but other than that this is just kinda strange

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At first listen I'm like this diss song is good but after listening back to it a few more times and looking up some of the lines this shyt pure disrespectful :wow:

"I make music to amplify them, you make music that pacify them, I could double down on that line.."

This is a double entendre, shyt it could be a triple, don't ask me how. :banderas:

He said electrify not amplify.

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Drake and his fans/stans

45ng.gif

Drake going to drop another female dance track to have people forget about this ass whopping