Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt was okay :mjlol:

nikkas was waiting so long and expecting more and this all Kenny got?

Let’s be real no one gonna be bumpin this record. Like That a certified classic already but even Push Ups gonna get more spins than this

I’m almost certain Drake has another one in the chamber and it’ll be way more scathing than the first

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
aubrey's hardest bars were a shoe size joke, a splits/pants rip joke, and some implied dirt about kdot's wife. so what constitutes him being way up?

i am so sick of adam, adin ross, vlad and the rest of these white boys acting like they organized the cookout just because someone showed them a hole in the fence they could use to sneak in.
Yeah he literally tried to speak for black people and say that Drake...who never raps about being black or black issues, is for black people lol but Kendrick is for white people

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
And you ignored the sections about his son, and the cease and desist.

"Scathing" or harsher whatever word you want to use, doesn't just go by crimsontinders personal definition.

Especially when the key words were "by comparison". Which you want to ignore.

I can say that what Joe Biden said about Trump the other day was scathing, and a Trump fan will say it isn't. See how subjectivity works?

Don't be stupid.
Claiming someone isn’t raising their son when they are isn’t scathing

I don’t think you know what scathing means

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Screen%20Shot%202023-01-17%20at%2011.47.21%20AM.png

tumblr_p9lzurFD4m1rz101bo5_250.gif
kendrick killmonger

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
One thing I do like about this diss from a strategic stand point is that he found a way to call Drake’s bluff without dropping his bomb.

Drake was pretty much looking for a reason to take this to the mud but Kendrick pretty much warned him not to.

I wonder how Drake responds. It cant be another warning imo
Exactly

They did subs on FPS

He did it dirtier on Like That

They fire off light jabs on their records
He came back with dirtier punches here

So he's gonna come off better from a shock standpoint as well every time. Forcing Aubrey to go first so he can go further and look more raw.

y'all gotta remember the general public doesn't really know all this information like we do, drake has a shyt ton of fans who don't follow or know about anything else in rap, they had no idea of the ghostwriters/hidden children/punched by puff/etc., they finding out all this shyt today on socials

Last edited:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I do like about this diss from a strategic stand point is that he found a way to call Drake’s bluff without dropping his bomb.

Drake was pretty much looking for a reason to take this to the mud but Kendrick warned him not to.

I wonder how Drake responds. It cant be another warning imo
Very much so. Drake needs to take it to the mud and let the chips fall where they may. Any further warning is an L from his standpoint.