Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

deleteuser101

Superstar
Daps
This was a nice response from Kendrick, but ima be honest Taylor Made Freestyle > Euphoria

Drake beat him to the punch and told us exactly what he was gon say so the “messing wit lil girls” lines don’t really hit…Even the Canadian lines was just ehhh

But the hate for Drake so strong wit Kendrick fans I know we not gon get a true opinion from none of yall in the Coli.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Losing? man stop it
Ngga

denzel-washington-american.gif

This is hip hop state an opinion or go make a TikTok. Drake and his fans have no depth that’s the problem :umad:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Aubrey stanleys know him and his ghostwriter room ain't never coming back from this... so they IMMEDIATELY flip the switch to "iT aInT bEtTeR tHaN aDdIdOn ThO". :dead: :unimpressed:"Change the narrative" PR damage control at its most obvious and shameless, y'all sockpuppets should take your schtick off the socials and apply for the White House press corps instead. :camby:
These bbl drizzy stans suddenly want to big up pusha T song to ether levels :skip: These bytches were crying saying that he went too far and that there's rules to rap battles. But this song is mid?:mjlol:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Claiming someone isn’t raising their son when they are isn’t scathing

I don’t think you know what scathing means
Lmao okay buddy...now you're outright defending that Drake is raising his son 😂

That showcases you jave a personal affinity to defend Drake. I can't argue with emotion.

leoc

All Star
Daps
ima be real, both of them releasing trash disses with the same shyt we have all heard 100 times. :unimpressed:

how many times have we heard drake talk about his money and percentage?

how many times have we heard whatever kendrick said on countless tweets?