Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
If Kendrick would have just put that youtube clip of the first time Drake said "nikka" with the hard R...

MAN....that was a missed opportunity because a lot of people who will hear this won't even realize just how cringeworthy that shyt was.

I honestly think it's less about Drake not really being "black" and more about him perpetuating this act, this imitation of a culture he was foreign to for so long until it looked lucrative.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
man I couldn’t wait for this shyt to end…I can’t believe this is what we get as far as diss records between so called goats of their era…shyt lowkey embarrassing… end this wack ass beef man it’s making our generation look bad
lol

NegaDuck

"F*ck Duckberg ho!"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of Duckton
I'm all for calling Drake on out being a culture vulture and using the hood as a co-sign, but I do think that the general colorism was low-brow when Rick Ross was calling Drake white and is beneath Kendrick.

Otherwise, it's a solid diss track. Both artists said something to the effect of "You don't want what I have in store" so we'll see what develops from here
Look up the actual definition of colorism breh. Like the Websters dictionary definition.

Drake is what he is...even he doesnt want to be that

Source: Merriam-Webster Dictionary. Definition of colorism. Prejudice or discrimination especially within a racial or ethnic group favoring people with lighter skin over those with darker skin.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Both disses are alright I don't think i'd listen to either again. :yeshrug:

Honestly though both Kendrick and Drake stans some D1 dikk riders. Anyone comparing either one of these disses to Ether or Hit Em Up is smoking crack. :mjlol:

This lol any Convo becomes unbearable. The fact nikkas saying this the warm up is code for they think its mid but hate drake so much they gonna cap