44 bricks...acre shaker
Is this about J Prince?
hey fukk him too

tumblr_n0tjbu1J4I1rpc1rco1_500.gif

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Brehs,

Help me understand why folks say keep it on wax when most beefs don't start that way, most rap beefs start in the streets or from shady shyt happening

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Wasn't a kill shot, but didn't need to be one.

This was a 6:23 minute sear at 425 F. Told that nikka to stop playing with him before he chucks him in the broiler :laff:

@CrimsonTider come out here faggit
Kendrick says “you don’t raise your son”

The booth “ ohhh he dropped ether”

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Drake's response to this either gonna be weak and end the beef....or Ether level and end the beef. There is no in between.

The way he's been talking it seems like he's been waiting on this for a loooong time. I don't think it will go a ton of rounds, next round pretty much gonna be it, they will probably air all the dirt and let it die off.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m a Drake stan but this is a good song because I like when kdot raps like this . However in terms of the battle aspect I don’t think this does anything for people who aren’t more predisposed to like Kdot vs Drake . Also i personally don’t like all the focus on violence because it’s like based on what you said in this song you just hate Drake and I guess Cole for reasons cool but I don’t think your gonna be squeezing any triggers nor do I want you too .

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't get y'all thinking Drake is out of angles. As far as what the culture thinks, Drake can claim he has been the culture, and they all ran to him for hits including Kdot. In regards to the racial stuff didn't Kendrick marry someone with similar parents to Drake? This is why I think Kendrick needed to come way harder unless all off this is just some playful competition, which is what it sounds like so far to me.
I'm all for calling Drake on out being a culture vulture and using the hood as a co-sign, but I do think that the general colorism was low-brow when Rick Ross was calling Drake white and is beneath Kendrick.

Otherwise, it's a solid diss track. Both artists said something to the effect of "You don't want what I have in store" so we'll see what develops from here