Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I'm all for calling Drake on out being a culture vulture and using the hood as a co-sign, but I do think that the general colorism was low-brow when Rick Ross was calling Drake white and is beneath Kendrick.

Otherwise, it's a solid diss track. Both artists said something to the effect of "You don't want what I have in store" so we'll see what develops from here
Drake weaponized his whiteness to call Ross a racist to his mother. This shyt yiu talking about is nonsense. Ross accurately described the reality of this tragic mullato and what he is at his core not the gimmick he portrays to the public. He's a whiteboy at heart.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
If Kendrick would have just put that youtube clip of the first time Drake said "nikka" with the hard R...

MAN....that was a missed opportunity because a lot of people who will hear this won't even realize just how cringeworthy that shyt was.

I honestly think it's less about Drake not really being "black" and more about him perpetuating this act, this imitation of a culture he was foreign to for so long until it looked lucrative.
He kept the gloves on

ReasonableMatic

Daps
My first one, like my like my last one :youngsabo:
This a classic, you don’t have one :lolbron:
tell your core fans, to stomach that :sas1:
then tell them where you get your abs from :sas2:

- Kendrick Lamar (Euphoria)

hVKVTJI-ulxhR0Wh.jpg

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not yall hyping this to better than Story of Adidon yall really dikk riders. :dead:

i'm sure i'm in the minority. but adidon ain't all that as a showcase of rapping. aubrey out-rapped pusha with duppy freestyle, imo.

pusha just hit him back with one of the most vulgar, disrespectful records of all-time.

i say all that to say... it's possible for "better" to be subjective, and a matter of opinion.