Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

No Hook

Feet On Land
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I know it burns Drake's soul when his lack of blackness comes into question by other rappers. He thinks his own son is black

You can tell Kendrick held back in this diss. Probably has another one in the chamber if Au rey decides to respond

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I hate Drake-Music, Personality etc.

I don't have a problem with Kendrick he just corny as fukk to me.

This diss is the epitome of what I don't like about his music. He too extra, this shyt sound zesty as fukk.

The into had me hype cause I thought he was gon be low key spitting on some smooth shyt and just killing Drake. The beat flip and his goofy ass inflection just wack to me. (This Gen Z era zesty flow embarrassing.)

Braman

Superstar
Daps
nah, :heh: got 1 with push ups. let's be honest here.

One what? :mjtf:

Drake’s most memorable line on that was ‘metro make some drums’

Drake’s fanbase wants catchy lines and hits. He gave them neither. It’s kinda like Katt Williams. Once you go viral and that’s what gets all your viewers yea you gotta stay there, that’s all people want from you.

When I heard the ‘get money’ sample I was feeling it but hearing the updated track I knew he fukked up. He’s not good enough to bar somebody up, dude chose an ominous piano chord track like he ‘like that’. He not

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
You nikkas expecting something as dirty as Ether or Hit Em Up need a brain check too

This is 2024 you dumb ass nikkas you can’t open a track up calling a nikka a dikk riding fakkit :heh:

yeah, you really cant. Also...there was so much insular NYC hip-hop circle shyt in that beef. It's limited by the fact that Drake, Cole and Kdot are literally across an entire continent from eachother. Nas and Jay were in the same damn city.