Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His daddy a killer
he want to be junior
He must have forgot the shyt that he done.
Dementia must run in his family,
but let it get shakey,
I’m parking his son

Rap, nikka. RAP.

crazy that some folks immediately tried to claim dot wasn't rapping.

shyt was barely out and it was already mid, lol.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly, dude been a fraud, culture vulture white boy for 15 years now. And they let that dude THRIVE on their watch. Now nikkas wanna talk about protecting the culture.

I wanted….NEEDED somebody to get this nikka out the paint a long time ago.

Excuse me for not being too hyped about this shyt now. At this point i had accepted aubrey and even began to like some of his simp anthems. Now i’m supposed to go back in my Drake hate bag for these lines to hit hard. I’m kinda over it :yawn:

That's what makes all this shyt wild corny. Drake has been around for most of two decades now, and NOW there's a problem with who he is and where he's from, complete with most of these same people working with and co-signing him in the meantime.

What's dumb is that there's plenty of shyt to get at Drake for outside of that, and no need to fall back on dumb ass twitter "That nikka's not ENOUGH of a nikka" babble.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
yalll didnt even catch the fact that he talked shyt to Toronto nikkas and used their slang (crodie) "your cheesin fam"

even said he be at new ho king which is in Toronto. the mans described his meal!

New Ho King

:laff: calling someone the new Ho king is fukking hilarious

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
yalll didnt even catch the fact that he talked shyt to Toronto nikkas and used their slang (crodie) "your cheesin fam"

even said he be at new ho king which is in Toronto. the mans described his meal!
GTCRTR6EWN0B6BAPI8u4z1xkCylHZ-sxUIg8PCfzF1FTzrAVNwlxKd5EK7VhYBfCOVNq85qKBVDS8KW8vCgutctlgcjYePN8SdyNWRHpSNndIQ

:wow: