Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Jards

All Star
Daps
I’m mixed on this….the first 2 and half minutes might be the worst part of this battle yet - Dot could’ve came better than that no Diddy :gucci:

From ‘Pushin P’ onwards though it’s straight fukking fire - possibly the best four minutes of this match up :wow:

I feel like they’re both holding back though until someone decides to fully crash out….

And what the fukk is up with these mixes? It was the same with Push Ups….I know they’re diss tracks but this is box office shyt that the people have been waiting for. These are elite rappers with the best teams in place so the quality of the mixes should not be lacking :snoop:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Good to hear Kendrick rapping again. On a first listen song was kind of underwhelming. Compared to Like That.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
he told that girl "i got a job". :russ:

how bad did you have to fukk up in order for "i got a job" to be a reason for shorty to take you back? :dead:

:deadrose: man's really thought the door would be wide open with his serial cheating ass.

"Ya know that piggily wiggily down the street? Ahh girl...I'm the bagger"

Like if you don't GTFO :dead:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I wonder if Kendrick‘s plan is to have an eventual response / haymaker diss on his next album. I think it comes out in May? :lupe:

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
As a person that’s unabashedly rooting for Drake in this, my stance is slight relief….i was halfway expecting Ether, but this shyt is borderline wack…Kenny doesn’t rap better than Drake at this point and seems to only be able to do that weird wack funny voice pocket…he’s coasting on preexisting Drake hate that’s already baked in the cake…I think Drake’s bout to objectivity body dude

By the end of the week yall gonna be back on the “it’s UNFAIR DRAKES A JEW with the machine behind him” :mjlol:
You need your brain checked if you think push ups is better than this.

What the fukk is up with yall ears

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
His daddy a killer
he want to be junior
He must have forgot the shyt that he done.
Dementia must run in his family,
but let it get shakey,
I’m parking his son

Rap, nikka. RAP.
Let’s be real. If cole said this yall would be saying how corny it was :stopitslime: