Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Thankfully "Meet The Grahams" is the only Dot song out of this whole thing not still on the charts.

I'd question who is keeping that evil thing in rotation, 3 months later.
0uYet4Q.png

Fred.
Been playing that song on the regular

:mjlit:

For real tho, that beat has serous meme potential similar to that "curb your enthusiasm" theme. I already see people in comments posting "plays meet the Grahams instrumental" on YouTube predator catcher videos.

Last edited:

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think some of the voice stuff threw people off on first listen but I can’t imagine anyone doesn’t like this now after multiple listens. I liked it when it came out but I love it more now. To me it’s the best diss from Kendrick.

I'm knowin' they call you The Boy, but where is a man? 'Cause I ain't seen him yet :damn:

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I think some of the voice stuff threw people off on first listen but I can’t imagine anyone doesn’t like this now after multiple listens. I liked it when it came out but I love it more now. To me it’s the best diss from Kendrick.

I'm knowin' they call you The Boy, but where is a man? 'Cause I ain't seen him yet :damn:
Yup

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka really predicted how drake was going to come at him this whole battle. Everything Drake came at with was shyt on Mr Morale.