Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Ya’ll going back and just rewatching Ak’s reactions to every time Kendrick dropped a diss is HILARIOUS. It was funny in real time but with hindsight it just makes it even more funny how AK’s face VISIBLY shows how badly Drake was getting flamed and then he tries to recover and make some type of excuse for Drake.

Peep his reaction to Euphoria. shyt is JOKES

That nikka was acting like he was witnessing the apocalypse every time Dot dropped. He was so distressed :dead:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
My initial feelings on this song remain the same: Teddy p intro is insanity…the beginning is kinda meh…and he catches fire toward the end. Overall it was good enough to clear Drake, but it wasn’t good enough to be Kendrick’s crowning moment. It wasn’t enough to say ‘see, told you he’s king’. And I think my initial reaction aged well:
My only disappointment is he didn’t go nuclear and get a lil more personal/specific, with the Millie Brown and young girls

:mjlit::whoo::gladbron:

So euphoria is cool but it felt a lil light like he could do more….bc he was gonna do more.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Best diss out of the whole beef
Thought so too then I ran 6:16 back this week. Joint had some fckin heat rocks and the beat is just :banderas:

“Can't Toosie Slide up out of this one”
“I'm sorry that I live a boring life, I love peace
But war ready if the world is ready to see you bleed”
“Before you figure that you're not alone
Ask what Mike would do”

Gave that boy a stern talking to