Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
“back to back i like that record
imma get back to that for the record”

Now that the dust has settled. This probably the most mindblowing line of the whole beef. Cause not one single soul that was tuning in to the beef was expecting dot to dish out them tracks the way he set them up.

shyt was:pacspit::damn::lupe::umad::blessed:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
“back to back i like that record
imma get back to that for the record”

Now that the dust has settled. This probably the most mindblowing line of the whole beef. Cause not one single soul that was tuning in to the beef was expecting dot to dish out them tracks the way he set them up.

shyt was:pacspit::damn::lupe::umad::blessed:
He went back to back (Euphoria & 6:16) back to back (Meet the Grahams & Not Like Us) :wow:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These cats type out obviously delusional nonsense in defense of Drake. They don't even believe the bullsh*t they're saying.

The song is still in the Hot 100 on Billboard, 2 months later.

Fred.
yeah but the sexyy red ft. drake song coming for it soon according to coli A&R

IT'S HOT

THE KIDS LOVE IT /crimsontider voice

:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Ya’ll going back and just rewatching Ak’s reactions to every time Kendrick dropped a diss is HILARIOUS. It was funny in real time but with hindsight it just makes it even more funny how AK’s face VISIBLY shows how badly Drake was getting flamed and then he tries to recover and make some type of excuse for Drake.

Peep his reaction to Euphoria. shyt is JOKES

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya’ll going back and just rewatching Ak’s reactions to every time Kendrick dropped a diss is HILARIOUS. It was funny in real time but with hindsight it just makes it even more funny how AK’s face VISIBLY shows how badly Drake was getting flamed and then he tries to recover and make some type of excuse for Drake.

Peep his reaction to Euphoria. shyt is JOKES
i saw a gif i posted of one where he was going thru it..... let me see if i can find it again. shyt had me dying.