Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
What makes this shyt so potent is him basically telling Drake the whole culture doesn't really fukk with you like that. nikkas will gladly use you for the stimulus but they really clowning you behind your back. Try as Drake might, you know that stings and will only further his insecurities and need to be liked.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Not a shot at you directly but I don’t get how so many people have trouble figuring out what’s AI and what isn’t.

This clearly is not AI, the Owl Hunting record or whatever it’s called obviously was. Same with Push Ups, before Drake put it on streaming and people thought it was AI I thought I was taking crazy pills. I don’t get how people can’t understand what lyrics are and are not fan generated.
Not only that, he uploaded to his own Youtube and Twitter accounts

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
This is a fair assessment. But he still KO’d him with a body shot tho :heh:

So if you’re a drake fan what exactly is your stance? ‘Yea he fried me but not like Pusha :obama:

Like I can accept ‘this isn’t an all time diss’ but it’s CLEARLY better than Drake’s so….:wtf:

As a person that’s unabashedly rooting for Drake in this, my stance is slight relief….i was halfway expecting Ether, but this shyt is borderline wack…Kenny doesn’t rap better than Drake at this point and seems to only be able to do that weird wack funny voice pocket…he’s coasting on preexisting Drake hate that’s already baked in the cake…I think Drake’s bout to objectivity body dude

By the end of the week yall gonna be back on the “it’s UNFAIR DRAKES A JEW with the machine behind him” :mjlol: