Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He didn’t need too.

Lyricism is poetry. I think a lot of people don’t understand that being a good artist means telling the story without having to spill all the tea.

The title of the song and Cover art addressed it too.

If you want the gossipy stuff, Quavo vs Chris Brown is right there. Those dudes ain’t dropping lines and only talking about their dikks.
Some of ya need to calm down.

I never said or implied he did need to or it would have made the diss better. If you nikkas READ instead of getting emotional you would see my point was, Kendrick COULD take it there if he wanted to in the future, but I don’t know where else Drake could take it or what ammo he still has because he used it all. That’s IT.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: Brother man brother man, when I heard that bass and the synth, the goosebumps a poppin, butterfly collar all on fleek, and grooving in the mofo.

fukking love that track along with this Teddy P blassic:

i mean.. if we gonna hit a quick intermission i gotta throw up the greatest simp anthem ever committed to wax.

these new age superman's ain't got shyt on teddy p. :lolbron:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this is Kendrick warmup but I’m honestly surprised he didn’t go full throttle to be the one that’s wanted this battle for at least 10 years now

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What? nikka I just literally said in the metoo era celebrities getting bushed with concrete factual allegations… Puff, Cosby, Weinstein to name a few.. wtf are you not understanding?
And there are plenty celebs walking around doing worse that have not gotten bushed. And drake could very well be one of them. What are YOU not understanding?

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
shiiitttt, I don't wait for streaming, it's already on my phone playlist as we speak.

ZkRXy8S.jpeg
Wait it’s out on streaming ?

Edit * can u link please I need to dl