Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
For this to be supposedly a competition to see who’s the best rapper.

All 4 tracks from them now are lyrically kinda basic. They’ve all done way better when it comes to flow/bars.

It’s safe to say this battle IS NOT bringing the best out of them

Its like they are speaking directly to twitter blue checks trying to win those argument for the stan’s. :smh:

I think they should just concentrate on making some good music and let the stan’s keep typewriter fighting on the internet :manny:

I don't think diss songs were ever about putting on a display of rapping ability necessarily - you need listeners on all levels to grasp what you're saying. There's some slick shyt in this and push ups though.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
He didn’t need too.

Lyricism is poetry. I think a lot of people don’t understand that being a good rapper means being a good writer.

If you want the gossipy stuff, Quavo vs Chris Brown is right there. Those dudes ain’t dropping lines and only talking about their dikks.
There was no lyrical poetry in this song

A few of the Jabs were good. But stop it :stopitslime:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yeah after listening to this multiple times this shyt is hard and gets better with each listen. A few sneaky ass dope lines that I ain't get until a few listens in. And again strategically perfect in that he didn't get too personal with the shots and kept some shyt in the tuck in case Drake responds.
Facts…

Drake already said he waiting for him so let’s see round 2…

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This is REALLY how you ‘8 Mile’ a ngga

‘We like Drake with the melodies’ Said it so patronizing. It actually makes it hard for Drake to come with the melodies :heh:

‘We don’t like Drake acting tough’. Makes it real hard to go back to that shyt

‘I’ll bring Diddy back let’s see if Chubbs…’. Makes it hard for Drake to ever mention that ngga again and Drake does A LOT of mentioning his ambiguous Toronto goons. Yea nah croadie we off that :bryan:

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Sounds like Kendrick got a bunch of Drake haters in a room asked them what they didn't like about Drake and put everything they said in a record :russell:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
please tell me this is real.

PLEASE

(the fact we gotta ask is pathetic)

Not a shot at you directly but I don’t get how so many people have trouble figuring out what’s AI and what isn’t.

This clearly is not AI, the Owl Hunting record or whatever it’s called obviously was. Same with Push Ups, before Drake put it on streaming and people thought it was AI I thought I was taking crazy pills. I don’t get how people can’t understand what lyrics are and are not fan generated.