Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kendrick saying no one likes the west coast while living in Brooklyn is a perfect explanation of his Fanbase, silly as hell :mjlol:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
what kendrick is doing is smart. drake's playbook is pretty obvious at this point. he tries to bait your best response with his first record. he goes for the deathblow with the follow-up, and tries to make it a "hit" to drown out whatever you do after.

kendrick basically told him that setup aint gonna work this time (but you can try it if you want). he's also telling the audience i got more. multiple times, he either said i got more or you don't want this to go further.

even if drake does drop a crazy response, we're back to waiting for kendrick to respond instead of saying it's over. it might not be the way we normally got our battles, but unless there's another "you are hiding a child" reveal on the horizon, i do think it's the right way to engage aubrey.

the only way this doesn't work is if you feel it didn't hit hard enough. which... i get it. we want violence. but i would disagree. kendrick hit him below the belt more than a few times on this. and not just on some funny shyt.

Lowkey think Kendrick already has another response ready in case Drake responds,

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
It's not only that he just rehashed shyt that has been said repeatedly over the past few weeks, he wasn't really clever with it nor did he make it hit any harder than the others did. This wasn't supposed to be a jab, "Like That" verse was the jab, this should have been a hard hitting diss and it wasn't that. Very disappointing and y'all giving him a pass saying he playing off Drake is weak shyt because Kendrick started this.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Drake fans react to Like That: wasn’t no memorable lines :unimpressed:

Meanwhile the whole world: ‘f the big 3 it’s just big me’

Drake fans react to Euphoria: nothing memorable :unimpressed:

Meanwhile:

More corny than when Kenny stans were screaming 'MY LEFT STROKE JUST WENT VIRAL'

:unimpressed:

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
the crazy part is kendrick starting this shyt over a sample of "you're my latest, my greatest inspiration". :russ:

:wow: Brother man brother man, when I heard that bass and the synth, the goosebumps a poppin, butterfly collar all on fleek, and grooving in the mofo.

fukking love that track along with this Teddy P blassic:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Who’s being a contrarian? You just have terrible comprehension. Do you honestly that there are no celebrities doing any kind pedo/grooming/weird shyt in the industry because of Me too? Be serious.
What? nikka I just literally said in the metoo era celebrities getting bushed with concrete factual allegations… Puff, Cosby, Weinstein to name a few.. wtf are you not understanding?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yeah, but there is so much deeper he could have went in on. He could make a whole diss based on that alone. He kept it real light.
He didn’t need too.

Lyricism is poetry. I think a lot of people don’t understand that being a good artist means telling the story without having to spill all the tea.

The title of the song and Cover art addressed it too.

If you want the gossipy stuff, Quavo vs Chris Brown is right there. Those dudes ain’t dropping lines and only talking about their dikks.