Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They're just saying whatever.

Throwing anything at the wall hoping it sticks.

Kendrick was so IN POCKET and ON THE BEAT in "Like That"

that people just remember "BOM!!!" because it landed on the 808s perfectly.

There are several people that I would just ignore if their critique is anything involving "HE don't be on beat" or "He can't rap (with bars, quotables, etc.)".

It's clear and obvious shyt talking at that point.

He gave them quotables damn near every line in Euphoria but the haters still find a way to complain or say Drake is winning

They dont know what they want

Braman

Superstar
Daps

That’s the minor Dot was talking about :ohhh:

Ross, bruh….. shut the fukk up! :mjtf:

He’s eating into grade A ammo. Edit: ok it’s old….he still gotta step out the way

And what do you mwan ‘ :ohhh::heh:

That shyt wasn’t THAT long ago of course he’s talking Millie Bobby brown

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The funny shyt is that aubrey stans over the past 2 weeks were trying to say Kendrick was shook. And he didn't think drake would actually respond now he's afraid of the pressure :mjlol: ....Muthafukker Kendrick been PRAYING for this moment. Aubrey the one who wanted to peace it up and dot wasn't having it. You don't get to shake my hand after all that sneak dissing. We gotta line it up first then we can talk.

That's why I believe dot warned him he better keep it hip hop. Cause it can go to a level Aubrey isn't ready for. But truthfully I don't think dot really hates dude. As long as it doesn't go off the rails they could prolly be cool again. But not before Kendrick smacks him around and reminds him who the king is.
Even after the song dropped you had people saying Kendrick was low key begging to keep it hip hop like he was scared. He called J prince and Chubbs out on the song, then threatened to have them extorted in California. If anything Kendrick was daring them to make it a serious issue.

I feel like Kendrick definitely likes J Cole, but he might actually hate Drake forreal.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

Worth watching full but at 20:33 is Euphoria specifically, I did not even notice he was using Drake and Coles FPS flow on the song :pachaha:

He's 100% right about that ynw melly line murdering on a smack url stage. Woulda sent the crowd into a frenzy. Kendrick really proved to everyone he's really like that. All you ever heard from the haters was "where are the bars??" .....:hhh:

Rappers who only have "bars" are the ones who can never make great songs. They have no choice but to rely on dope "bars" cause they don't have the mind to create something more complex and profound. Kendrick creates full fledged masterpieces in his verses. fukk a bar.