Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Daps
Dot is talking about how crodie been in his feelings for the past decade. Then later in the song he mentions he was surprised Aubrey wanted his feature for FPS. But basically said nah it's too late for that. Ain't no squashing shyt til we address the issue.

K dot wasn't letting him off the hook for all those sneak disses. That's Cali rules. Dot just standing on business. Win or lose. Tension isn't over til you run the friendly fade crodie.

I always thought Dot started sneak dissing first.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
full

Aye y’all ever realize how lightskinned this nikka sound?! You think he another one of them…

full

Biracials?!

cFgb5p5e1My3K.webp
They said its Reason from TDE?

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
I can kinda hear it. Midway thru he legit sounded like he was freestyling. I’m sure he didn’t actually do that that fully but this song doesn’t sound like a traditionally written record at points. Ngga just caught the spirit and started spazzin
He went on one of those Kurupt Freestyle Lyrical Berserk Spurts like Kurupt showcased on Callin Out Names, that diss was a straight freestyle

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Naah, you missed the EXTENDED scheme bro!!

Let me see if CHUBBS really crash sumn
My first one, like my last one
It’s a classic, you don't have one
Let your
CORE audience STOMACH that,
then tell 'em where you get your ABS from
V12” - it's a fast one,
bow-bow-bow, last one

- Kendrick Lamar (euphoria)

GMetchTWwAEZeid

The Layers :whew::ohlawd::wow::wow::wow:
nikkas ran around here parading that nasty narrative of Kendrick not being really being lyrical or having bars and ffooling people by just "rapping fast" :mjlol: how dumb does that shyt look today

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Gotta run that fade before any talk of peacing it up

:wow:
The funny shyt is that aubrey stans over the past 2 weeks were trying to say Kendrick was shook. And he didn't think drake would actually respond now he's afraid of the pressure :mjlol: ....Muthafukker Kendrick been PRAYING for this moment. Aubrey the one who wanted to peace it up and dot wasn't having it. You don't get to shake my hand after all that sneak dissing. We gotta line it up first then we can talk.

That's why I believe dot warned him he better keep it hip hop. Cause it can go to a level Aubrey isn't ready for. But truthfully I don't think dot really hates dude. As long as it doesn't go off the rails they could prolly be cool again. But not before Kendrick smacks him around and reminds him who the king is.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Hes not offbeat, you just cant comprehend a non traditional snare pattern in a beat

Just because it's non-traditional doesn't make it awesome lol

And Outkast, Tribe Called Quest, and The Pharcyde are the ones that perfected that style, and Kendrick is sub-par trying to imitate that