Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Damn not during the playoffs though :mjlol:

@Lavish :umad:

vax5dSS.gif
:russell:

Superstar
Daps
I literally don’t understand why someone wants to listen to a drake song. This nikka talks a lot of nothing

:manny:
Some people just like to talk about vapid things and listen to vapid music.

And don’t get me wrong, you got plenty of people who just enjoy music and happen to like some of his better songs. Then you have hype beasts, who rely on tastemakers, because they don’t know enough about their own interest group to know what’s really valuable or not. “Song A” may be the most cookie cutter low effort bs we’ve seen. But the hype-beast hears it on the radio a lot so it must be quality or valuable. It’s bleeds into everything from genre’s of music, sneaker culture, etc.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Was Kendrick soliciting a Drake track? He sounds like Drake turned him down and he reacted like a scorned bytch.
Dot is talking about how crodie been in his feelings for the past decade. Then later in the song he mentions he was surprised Aubrey wanted his feature for FPS. But basically said nah it's too late for that. Ain't no squashing shyt til we address the issue.

K dot wasn't letting him off the hook for all those sneak disses. That's Cali rules. Dot just standing on business. Win or lose. Tension isn't over til you run the friendly fade crodie.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Euphoria was originally a 12 minute diss track, King Kunta ever so merciful ease up off Drake ass (No Greek) :heh:

:mjlol:

I can kinda hear it. Midway thru he legit sounded like he was freestyling. I’m sure he didn’t actually do that that fully but this song doesn’t sound like a traditionally written record at points. Ngga just caught the spirit and started spazzin