Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Only thing that looks kind of funny in the light is how Kendrick is shytting on Drake's parenting skills but happily hops on a track with Future. :mjlol: But beef records don't have to make sense. :yeshrug:

I also learned that Kendrick had an interlude on Take Care. shyt went hard. Was Kendrick doing those voices back then because he didn't on Buried Alive. In fact it was the same voice/tone he used on the first part of Euphoria.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Even if Mase wanted to run with the angle that no new information was revealed that's not true if Drake really did try and put a cease and desist on "Like That"

The remix with 'Ye or the original? Supposedly Ye and Drake can't mention each other by name or some bullshyt.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Shout to @Maximus Rex he’s the only one being fair. All these allusions to Drake being a pedo is lame. I people talk about how relationship with Millie Bobby brown but guess what? When I was 27-28 I went to my nephews school play (snow white, great performance) and the actress who played snow white was like 11 or 12 but she was so good I couldn’t get her off my mind so I contacted the school and got her name and then googled her and surprisingly she had an IG so I reached out and we became good friends. Nothing sexual or weird about it, talent is attracted to talent. I gave her advice on boys and tried to nurture her talent. And anyone who thinks that’s weird is weird themselves except oh wait of course I didn’t do that because I’m not a fukking pedo groomer gtfo

I don’t have a dog in this race but anyone acting like Drake wasn’t super sus with that little girl has their own skeletons smh.

As far as the battle goes….I got it pretty even right now. Push Ups was more straight forward and disrespectful but Dots shyt was way more lyrical and entertaining.
t3qkhrohrh321.jpg

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake posted a pic in a ‘Compton community college’ shirt the other day. The school Whitney went to.

Now if he DID smash, hey it’s fair game.

My issue is I wouldn’t put it past him to lie and/or insinuate he did when he didn’t. He really is a bytch. :heh: His code is just completely different/non existent. That’s something a womam would do, post in a dude’s clothes and be like ‘I smashed your man’. Even when dudes taunt another man that he smashed his girl, it’s more masculine. Straight forward. This mfer is ‘coy’. Total bytch
This is exactly what he does and I'm surprised more people don't recognize it by this point

You have an issue with Drake and he'll say a woman's name to imply that he fukked whoever he's mentioning. People that think it's fly will Google the name and :gladbron:

You'd think he would learn to stop mentioning the names of nikkas wives like this but clearly he hasn't:mjlol: Nikkas don't take kindly to that shyt:mjlol: let's not forget that Kanye had a whole mental breakdown stemming from Drake implying that he fukked Kim

This is the type of shyt nikkas ignore when they say "damn why everybody hating on Drake all of a sudden"

Last edited:

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only thing that looks kind of funny in the light is how Kendrick is shytting on Drake's parenting skills but happily hops on a track with Future. :mjlol: But beef records don't have to make sense. :yeshrug:

I also learned that Kendrick had an interlude on Take Care. shyt went hard. Was Kendrick doing those voices back then because he didn't on Buried Alive. In fact it was the same voice/tone he used on the first part of Euphoria.
Kendrick was great on Buried Alive, I still listen to that and Rigamortis all the time. If I were a Kendrick hater the way some of you hate Drake, I'd never admit that. Euphoria is utter garbage compared to the virtuosity of his flow and the production on those tracks. But somehow Kendrick elevated for some people to the point where they justify anything he does, they don't judge it freely. It's become some political beef: the true black artist versus the soulless pretender. Which is ludicrous to me. Push Ups slaps and Euphoria doesn't; if you can't see that, you're living in delusion for Kendrick.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
It's mid because it has zero replay value, because it's poorly crafted. It's just not good music. It's a hysterical screed masquerading as a dense diss track. Nobody's twerking to Push Ups, but it plays; it has rhythm and flow.
I only listened to push ups 1 time.
I listened to this 4 times in 2 days.
Which is a lot of Kendrick for me.
Y'all some weirdos.
I don't like either one of these nikkas either btw.