Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Only thing that looks kind of funny in the light is how Kendrick is shytting on Drake's parenting skills but happily hops on a track with Future. :mjlol: But beef records don't have to make sense. :yeshrug:

I also learned that Kendrick had an interlude on Take Care. shyt went hard. Was Kendrick doing those voices back then because he didn't on Buried Alive. In fact it was the same voice/tone he used on the first part of Euphoria.
That’s not odd part. whats funny is Kendrick threw that out there just spend the next few lines to brag about being a good dad. It maybe one of weirdest parts of Diss song ever

Superstar
Daps
Imagine saying people only like this because they hate Drake but multiple big Drake fans have admitted that Dot got him. So I guess they hate Drake too now huh?

This why people make fun of y'all, your arguments aren't even rational or realistic.

:lupe:
I don’t know breh. That tweet by a random, middle aged looking, South African dude that @Jermio posted my hold some real weight

:lupe:
On closer inspection I don’t think the tweet’s source is actually middle aged. Maybe that’s just hard living

Last edited:

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Have to think? The arrogance. Read some real poetry from a black poet like Jay Wright instead of this clown who refuses to make good songs. Kendrick is not intellectually complex, that's pure cap.

taking-notes-icegif-7.gif

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Have to think? The arrogance. Read some real poetry from a black poet like Jay Wright instead of this clown who refuses to make good songs. Kendrick is not intellectually complex, that's pure cap.

I thought his intellectual prowess was on full display with the “you Hoe-VO nikkas is dikkriders” line. Very poignant and astute observation as we all see your 60+ posts in this thread :ehh: