Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Drake tried that "you're a lyrical miracle spiritual" rapper angle with that "quintuple entendre" bullshyt.

Like Kendrick is fukking Papoose or something, only to get broken down to his molecules by a second hit record
in the span of four weeks.

Breh really came out of hybernation and broke the internet twice in one month.

Got millions of views and listen while being an actual rap demigod with 60 million monthly listeners, he coulda said
fukk y'all and kept those streaming checks he's already getting. Instead, breh decided to hop in the booth and do
what's supposed to do.

And didn't just phone the shyt in, he did it WELL.

And people on here talkin' about "yeah this cool or whatever".

You can be Lebron James.
You can be Kobe.
You can be Michael Jordan.
And people will stay "You just didn't really perform good enough this game.".

Then they'll try to come with the "I'm just being objective" angle.

Yeah, aigh breh.
i saw some YT comments even say Euphoria was a lyrical miracle track and that Dot walked right into :heh:'s trap, and that drake predicted this type od track...:mjlol:

god drake stans gotta be the WOAT of all time, worse than nicki, em, swifties, beyhive stans

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
sL9mweA.jpeg

full

Last edited:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Drake tried that "you're a lyrical miracle spiritual" rapper angle with that "quintuple entendre" bullshyt.

Like Kendrick is fukking Papoose or something, only to get broken down to his molecules by a second hit record
in the span of four weeks.

Breh really came out of hybernation and broke the internet twice in one month.

Got millions of views and listen while being an actual rap demigod with 60 million monthly listeners, he coulda said
fukk y'all and kept those streaming checks he's already getting. Instead, breh decided to hop in the booth and do
what's supposed to do.

And didn't just phone the shyt in, he did it WELL.

And people on here talkin' about "yeah this cool or whatever".

You can be Lebron James.
You can be Kobe.
You can be Michael Jordan.
And people will stay "You just didn't really perform good enough this game.".

Then they'll try to come with the "I'm just being objective" angle.

Yeah, aigh breh.
We live in the internet Stan era. You have Beyonce and Chris Brown fans who think they’re more talented than Michael Jackson. What’s great is meh to them if it’s not from their favorite celebrity.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Shout to @Maximus Rex he’s the only one being fair. All these allusions to Drake being a pedo is lame. I people talk about how relationship with Millie Bobby brown but guess what? When I was 27-28 I went to my nephews school play (snow white, great performance) and the actress who played snow white was like 11 or 12 but she was so good I couldn’t get her off my mind so I contacted the school and got her name and then googled her and surprisingly she had an IG so I reached out and we became good friends. Nothing sexual or weird about it, talent is attracted to talent. I gave her advice on boys and tried to nurture her talent. And anyone who thinks that’s weird is weird themselves except oh wait of course I didn’t do that because I’m not a fukking pedo groomer gtfo

I don’t have a dog in this race but anyone acting like Drake wasn’t super sus with that little girl has their own skeletons smh.

As far as the battle goes….I got it pretty even right now. Push Ups was more straight forward and disrespectful but Dots shyt was way more lyrical and entertaining.
I'm reporting your ass to the authorities

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's a TBAP repeat. Utter nonsense elevated because people align with Kendrick's "mission".

• Dap
Reactions: Him

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Objectively speaking I don’t think Drake has anything left for Kendrick to go the distance. The angles he’s been using aren’t strong enough. This supposed bomb he has in the tuck…I wanna hear it. But I think we’re all gonna a be in for a disappointment.

Taylor Made was a misstep and while it might’ve been a harmless jab from Drake, it added more gasoline to the fire based off the reactions from Pac fans, family and the west coast. It’s not a deadly situation but it’s definitely become personal now.

Based off the reactions, numbers, quality of the disses and performance? Kendrick is in the driver seat comfortably in the lead.

Euphoria is a great diss because it has so many layers and hidden easter eggs that it makes it fun to dissect. It’s also a song that can get played outside. I can definitely see DJ’s incorporating the 2nd-3rd part of the song into their mixes and people going batshyt over it. Kendrick is playing Drake’s game and is beating him at it.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Objectively speaking I don’t think Drake has anything left for Kendrick to go the distance. The angles he’s been using aren’t strong enough. This supposed bomb he has in the tuck…I wanna hear it. But I think we’re all gonna a be in for a disappointment.

Taylor Made was a misstep and while it might’ve been a harmless jab from Drake, it added more gasoline to the fire based off the reactions from Pac fans, family and the west coast. It’s not a deadly situation but it’s definitely become personal now.

Based off the reactions, numbers, quality of the disses and performance? Kendrick is in the driver seat comfortably in the lead.

Euphoria is a great diss because it has so many layers and hidden easter eggs that it makes it fun to dissect. It’s also a song that can get played outside. I can definitely see DJ’s incorporating the 2nd-3rd part of the song into their mixes and people going batshyt over it. Kendrick is playing Drake’s game and is beating him at it.
You think Euphoria is catchier than Push Ups? This is the kind of wild talk that has me bugging. It's completely incompetent as a banger. Doesn't flow, goofy voices, lack of memorable lines. Y'all are talking yourself into this shyt.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
This is where I'm at with it. The stan shyt is so lame and cheapens tf out of this... like 1999 WCW.

Musically, I've enjoyed the battle so far. Even though I think it's late af like the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight, it's still been enjoyable.

"Like That" kicked it off

"Pushups" was fun and addressed everyone in the room.

"Taylor Made" set the table for the Dot/Drake clash

"Euphoria" was a great retort from Dot and hit heavy, setting up this next round nicely.

I'm definitely looking forward to it. Let's see how these titans raise the bar :yeshrug:
Agreed. I feel the need to ignore 90% of the responses from Drake Stans/Haters and Kendrick Stans/Haters because it's all projection.

As a neutral observer that feels both are dope and also overrated. I'm just enjoying the jabs. I have Kendrick up but it's a really close race objectively speaking.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Shout to @Maximus Rex he’s the only one being fair. All these allusions to Drake being a pedo is lame. I people talk about how relationship with Millie Bobby brown but guess what? When I was 27-28 I went to my nephews school play (snow white, great performance) and the actress who played snow white was like 11 or 12 but she was so good I couldn’t get her off my mind so I contacted the school and got her name and then googled her and surprisingly she had an IG so I reached out and we became good friends. Nothing sexual or weird about it, talent is attracted to talent. I gave her advice on boys and tried to nurture her talent. And anyone who thinks that’s weird is weird themselves except oh wait of course I didn’t do that because I’m not a fukking pedo groomer gtfo

I don’t have a dog in this race but anyone acting like Drake wasn’t super sus with that little girl has their own skeletons smh.

As far as the battle goes….I got it pretty even right now. Push Ups was more straight forward and disrespectful but Dots shyt was way more lyrical and entertaining.
:dahell: