Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
This might be Drake's biggest problem. Like That is a club bop and I can low key see people dancing and chanting to this one in the club. The hate bars and I don't wanna hear you say nikka no moooooooooo is about to be a chant in night spots especially out west.

:russ:
"You don't know nothing bout daaat..." will be everywhere soon.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Cole gets a "pass" from black people because he's generally represents the culture well. He has a black wife, he speaks on black issues, is demeanor and mannerisms aren't fake, and although he wasn't close with his dad, he still hung around his cousins on his dad side daily. Also, Fayetteville is black as hell.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
The I'm terrrance crawford I'm whooping feet line, is that a reference to Terrance Crawford beating up Boots? If Kendrick is a psychic, I'm placing my parlay if that goes down.

@Jermio dropped his review :lolbron:

I hate him, I hate his hat, I hate his voice, I hate his lgbt hoodie. Not everyone should be able to post on YouTube.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
sooooo ...a lil bird told me ....beatin up a bytch might be the angle for the follow up from the ahhhhhhhhhhhjew

did research and no real source ...all posting the saaaaaaaaaaaaame babble....

I brought this up a few weeks ago and @Piff Perkins assured me it was fake and never happened

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
You guys keep talking about bars. What bars do you foresee people quoting for years going foreward? I'm literally in amazement at the effort to spin this lame Kendrick track as some Ether-level diss. 3 minutes into the song people are rolling their fukking eyes.
full
If you don't shut yo bıtch ass up 🤣😂
snoop-dogg-rapper.gif

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This might be Drake's biggest problem. Like That is a club bop and I can low key see people dancing and chanting to this one in the club. The hate bars and I don't wanna hear you say nikka no moooooooooo is about to be a chant in night spots especially out west.

i immediately thought that when i first heard Euphoria.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

Low key Kendrick has improved light years beyond GKMC in making shyt folks want to chant out. He doesn’t use it for every track but he’s very good at it when he does

Last edited:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Cole gets a "pass" from black people because he's generally represents the culture well. He has a black wife, he speaks on black issues, is demeanor and mannerisms aren't fake, and although he wasn't close with his dad, he still hung around his cousins on his dad side daily. Also, Fayetteville is black as hell.

Basically you saying he has real connection to Black American heritage because he grew up in and around Black America.

That's why Kendrick is the People's Champ.

He represents the Black American man in Hip Hop.

When it seems like the industry is trying to gentrify nikkas out their own shyt....it's encouraging to see a rapper like Kendrick Lamar still thrive against rappers like Drake who represent the non-FBA, commercial aspect of the game.

It's like loving Anthony Edwards representing in the NBA when it looked like biracial, middle class nikkas and foreigners were gonna take over.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys keep talking about bars. What bars do you foresee people quoting for years going foreward? I'm literally in amazement at the effort to spin this lame Kendrick track as some Ether-level diss. 3 minutes into the song people are rolling their fukking eyes.
You were asking for Kendrick’s response and now you mad he responded :laff:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
sooooo ...a lil bird told me ....beatin up a bytch might be the angle for the follow up from the ahhhhhhhhhhhjew

did research and no real source ...all posting the saaaaaaaaaaaaame babble....
If I'm Drake I wouldn't go with that angle. Not only is there not one credible source but Kendrick hinted knowing a few of Drake's secrets. Even that Gunna Wunna line is something he could expound on.

Drake literally was texting underage girls and there is solid evidence of it.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Wow. You are definitely in denial here. In no way is “Euphoria” lame. You are obviously not to be taken seriously.