Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Jesus Christ

You nikkas create these fantasies in your heads and probably sit there with a smirk on your face thinking about all the possible outcomes.

Drake can say he fukked Kendrick’s wife and that’s his kid. Nothing will happen. Kendrick Lamar and everybody affiliated with him will do nothing about it. Stop trying to make this more serious than what it is and enjoy the songs.

Drake dropping that? :ohhh:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
This… I wonder if Drake can drop another “club” records, cause it can sound redundant if not done really well. Kendrick, should he choose to reply has that option, which would be massive. As of now, Kendrick played this right.

Kendrick played it right indeed.

Drake can only get points with a club record imo. That's who he is.

He's not gonna beat Kendrick with bars.

He gotta make the world dance.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I can't stand J Prince. I live in Houston and wanna snuff that lil nıgga if I ever saw him.

:whoa: Not saying i would.
giphy.gif

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Jesus Christ

You nikkas create these fantasies in your heads and probably sit there with a smirk on your face thinking about all the possible outcomes.

Drake can say he fukked Kendrick’s wife and that’s his kid. Nothing will happen. Kendrick Lamar and everybody affiliated with him will do nothing about it. Stop trying to make this more serious than what it is and enjoy the songs.

idk about all that

calh45

Cal
Daps
Kendrick played it right indeed.

Drake can only get points with a club record imo. That's who he is.

He's not gonna beat Kendrick with bars.

He gotta make the world dance.

This might be Drake's biggest problem. Like That is a club bop and I can low key see people dancing and chanting to this one in the club. The hate bars and I don't wanna hear you say nikka no moooooooooo is about to be a chant in night spots especially out west.

:russ:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
How is it any different than what we do on here? They are actually in the industry, and are giving their opinions lol you must hate yourself and all the posters on this forum :mjcry:

Bc they never made it when they were in the industry then but somehow always have insider information nowadays :mjlol:

These dudes speculating just like us

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
This might be Drake's biggest problem. Like That is a club bop and I can low key see people dancing and chanting to this one in the club. The hate bars and I don't wanna hear you say nikka no moooooooooo is about to be a chant in night spots especially out west.

:russ:
I ain't gonna lie, I played that shıt in the gym this morning. Felt hyped af benching 225...😭

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys keep talking about bars. What bars do you foresee people quoting for years going forward? I'm literally in amazement at the effort to spin this lame Kendrick track as some Ether-level diss. 3 minutes into the song people are rolling their fukking eyes.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I'm saying who cares either way?

It's an odd thing to harp on. Rappers have been fukking up people's names or getting basic facts wrong for years.

The Jay-Z sun/earth bar comes to mind. Which is a hell of a lot more egregious than a B tier actor from 20 years ago. And nobody cared because the song was dope.

Fred.

Roc-A-Fella didn’t die of Aids either.

Lies and inaccuracies have been a part of battles since forever. It is what it is