Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I'm dying at how quick these Aubrey dikk riders went from "Kendrick has no bars" to now crying about Kendrick having "too many" bars :mjlol:....."why is he rapping so much?":scust:.....lame ass fakkits. I hate everything about y'all:scust:

What do you expect? They thought crodie rhyming fan, hand, nan, japan and shyt, lit, split, rip rhyming was hard. This is elementary rhyming, I did better rhyme schemes when I was 13. 1 syllable rhyming is all them simpletons can comprehend, I know Drake's writers could have done better

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They’re both mixed. One is culturally black and the other isn’t. Not that hard to understand.

And there’s nothing wrong with being culturally white but Drake clearly tries to overcompensate and fake like he’s something he’s not.

He even said “black American dad story” about his father being a dead beat as if every black American father is a dead beat. SMH lol.
Facts

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Does he really though?

I think that entire concept is a lil weird but how exactly did cole grow up culturally black
What does Murray's pomade smell like?
Burnt hair on a hot comb?
Fresh cut at the skating rink Saturday night?
Marvin Gaye playing at the barbecue/cookout?
Arguing top 5 at the lunch table/barbershop?
Idk simple shyt like that.
Weirdo

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

Cause one was raised in a small hood named Fayetteville in North Carolina (a state in the predominantly Black American South), a city thats majority Black and went to public school with Black kids and White kids to a working class White mom

Thats a far cry from Forrest Hills, Toronto which is one of the cities wealthiest suburbs and has.... wait for it..... wait for it....

0 % Black people OF ANY ETHNIC group. No Africans, No Caribbeans, No Afro Canadians, No Afro Latinos, No African Americans. Nothing.

Complete false equivalency to compare those 2 guys

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Also. Should pusha feel some type of way about that line:jbhmm:.....dot basically saying he's a different level. Also droppin his government name. Feels a little disrespectful:patrice:.....but that's also what made it one of the hardest bars in the song. Like dot really don't give a fukk who takes offense.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You're right, nobody has ever made a song about their dad abandoning them.

Once again, Cole is more culturally black than Drake how?
You just don’t want to be wrong. I’m not going back and forth. I can listen to the music and hear the difference lol.

Just like when Kendrick had that song and he was saying “work it JT” that instantly made me thing of my childhood lol

IYKYK.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He fukked the name up. Clearly. He said the nikka was in a movie called AI. He wasn't in a movie called AI. Lol.

I'm saying who cares either way?

It's an odd thing to harp on. Rappers have been fukking up people's names or getting basic facts wrong for years.

The Jay-Z sun/earth bar comes to mind. Which is a hell of a lot more egregious than a B tier actor from 20 years ago. And nobody cared because the song was dope.

Fred.