Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I was in the crib bored and wanted to step out on some wolf shyt

Walked up to the car. Stroked it and asked it.

Have you ever? Played have you ever?

I'm back in the house. I'm still debating whether that was a good shot in the flow of the offense :youngsabo:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Idk how Fayetteville is but you're talking about a nikka born in Germany that used to be a violinist in an orchestra vs a nikka born in Canada that was in teenage soap opera.
Cole doesn’t fake it. He isn’t a fake mob boss. He doesn’t say slime and slatt and do the wipe his nose gesture that Drake does in videos.

Drake has videos calling slang ignorant. Cole has songs saying people I thought they were speaking Spanish because they used to use so much slang.

Drake a cosplayer, breh. I’m not sure what’s so hard to understand.

Last edited:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake don’t know nothing about to bologna sandwiches. Eating junk food for lunch. Actual “roman” noodle recipes

All this talk about being a guest in Hip Hop toward Em. Drake has shown every step of the way that’s what he really is.

Eminem may be half way wack now but the culture raised him and he came up like most other rappers and did the work

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Over your head, the biggest fraud who embodies all that is wrong in the industry inspired an unappreciated rapper who represents fundamentals to diss him. Your replies are rooted in emotion.
It's was dumb my guy. No type of mental gymnastics you're trying to do will change that. He didn't stick the landing.

Grand_Verbalizer

All Star
Daps
DJ Akademiks as a mouthpiece :scust:
Cease and desist for Like That
Fake Kendrick ghostwriter stories
Claiming the Kendrick AI track was real
Pac and Snoop AI
Questionable authenticity and release of Push ups/Afraid to have it officially chart
Yachty reference track
Mentioning Whitney then posting pics in her Alma mater shirt
Bogus Complex poll

The man really is a bytch. He moves like a genuine full fledged white man.

You forgot him texting his mommy calling Rick Ross a racist and posting it on IG

Let me leave this here in case it takes the tents a bit longer than expected

CyUkXLb.jpeg

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Story of Addidon used an uncleared sample of a Jay-Z record. Like That is an actual ALBUM TRACK with cleared samples that was made to be a single. Its two different situations
Drake rapped over a beat from that same album (444) and it’s on YouTube to this day.

Drake was in his feelings and tryna get it taken down. lol.