Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Someone breakdown that Gunna line for me
I'm assuming it's about drake being robbed back in the day and rumors of him snitching. But only speculation. Drake got setup by a bytch after leaving a restaurant. "nobody ever took my food". But again. Who knows. But we already know what gunna did. I'm sure Kendrick will elaborate further on the next one.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
It's the only possible reason to bring it up. If so it's gonna be damaging. Cause crodie stans always say drake writes his rap songs and only uses references on the singing songs. If it comes out he didn't write his biggest diss record all his credibility is gone. Finished. Of course his dikk riders won't care. But everyone on the fence will have no choice but to finally admit drake is an absolute fraud. Like they should have from the beginning.

it's common knowledge Drake's cornball try hard fake gangsta a$$ has multiple ghost writers

Drake stans just want to rewrite the rules of hip-hop for him

if you have ghost writers then you can't be on any rap goat list

sh1t at least Eminem writes his raps, I'll listen to Em rap about hating his mother and baby mother before I take Drake seriously

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
I think Kendrick is a bully and mad he couldn't bully Drake
And took offense when Drake thought he was top tog in the industry, over some behind the scene shyt shady shyt Drake probably tried to pull after Control

Look at how he treated Big Sean
Look at how he treating J Cole right now
Drake got too much money, and has too much attention to try to get at him physically

Maybe fanfic, but Kendrick clearly don't care about his peers

And when you do shyt like he doing, you know who you can get away with it with

Imagine someone telling Durk or Von, I hope yall my real friends or I'm YNW Melly

And they just happy to be there

I fw Kendrick bit this shyt is a pattern

Dudes believe Kendrick would never get someone done up, but they assume that because of his sometime positive music

@Piff Perkins
Kendrick caught a body in real life and I believe him:manny:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Joel Olsteen had ghostwriters? What are you talking bout? :what:

Haley Joel Osment was in AI and Sixth Sense (…i see dead people). He fukked up his name, yall swear everything has a quadruple meaning.

Even if it's a fukk-up - the fact Joel Osteen is a fraud with a Mega Cult is :deadrose: