Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I expect Drake to say some shyt like

“Whitney’s biracial how the fukk you sound?
Your cousin in the closet spitting throwaways you’ve written down
PGLame, I should buy genius just to shut it down
Then we’ll see how many of your fans is gone stick around
Mortal man, I’ll check in before I land
Just to tell you when I land
I know you won’t do a Damn thing”

I think he goes the Kendrick is hypocritical and contradicts himself route, while also attacking his family, fan’s, and pglang. Mainly his family probably. I’m calling it now, he’s going to try to flip “family ties”. I say that because Kendrick’s red button is his family.
I talked to my uncle thats my favorite relative
You lucky he told me chill and let you live

Then singing for no reason

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I finally listened to Taylor Made and good God what a fukking misfire that was. Those AI verses were wack as hell and it was clearly Drake trying to control/create narratives about how long it was taking Kendrick to drop and Akademiks bytch ass gave up the ghost in that regard. And his flow was fukking wack. Drake thought he could play Kendrick like Meek

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I expect Drake to say some shyt like

“Whitney’s biracial how the fukk you sound?
Your cousin in the closet spitting throwaways you’ve written down
PGLame, I should buy genius just to shut it down
Then we’ll see how many of your fans is gone stick around
Mortal man, I’ll check in before I land
Just to tell you when I land
I know you won’t do a Damn thing”

I think he goes the Kendrick is hypocritical and contradicts himself route, while also attacking his family, fan’s, and pglang. Mainly his family probably. I’m calling it now, he’s going to try to flip “family ties”. I say that because Kendrick’s red button is his family.

There’s some people saying Kendrick might have proof that Drake didn’t write Back to Back. That would be insane imo. People would still cap for him afterwards to, I bet.
Yall got to stop this corny shyt.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I finally listened to Taylor Made and good God what a fukking misfire that was. Those AI verses were wack as hell and it was clearly Drake trying to control/create narratives about how long it was taking Kendrick to drop and Akademiks bytch ass gave up the ghost in that regard. And his flow was fukking wack. Drake thought he could play Kendrick like Meek
Agreed. And it was corny he tried to do another “where yall at” moment. Just trash and a misfire.

I ain’t counting Drake out though.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Ether is a sacred cow on this website.

And I personally think No Vaseline is better, that's not even my west coast bias speaking ( :king: Inglewood :king: )

I ALREADY KNEW it was going to take this direction.

:pachaha:

"Hip-Hop Heads" try to Lil Bro Kendrick and "You not ready" or "You not really him" a dude who has
proven himself for nearly 15 years at this point.

:pachaha:

Ain't a single bar in Ether that anyone can point too as more technically competent.
The beat ain't nothing to write home about.

The POWER in Ether is the PURE VITRIOL in the words that Nas had for the GOAT.

Kendrick basically took that No Vaseline/Ehter/Hit Em Up angle.

It was direct.
Filled with punchlines.
And switches beats/themes multiple times.

There is literally no angle on this record where it's NOT text book Hip-Hop.
This is a fukking student of the game performing at a high level.

Like I said, there is some obvious hate when it comes to Kendrick and I don't get it.
Son there was nothing technically crazy about Ether or Takeover. They are just BETTER DISS RECORDS. fukk all the other noise. This shyt ain't a better diss record than them shyts. No matter how much yall try to FORCE people to think it. Them shyts is TIMELESS. Hit Em Up is TIMELESS. and it was straight to the point. Literally nothing technically crazy about it. U know who had the best diss track out of all these recent disses? CHRIS BROWN. That's ain't because it's some lyrical marvel. It's because it did it's JOB my guy. Simple as that. Story Of Adidon wasn't as technical as Drake's Duppy Freestyle. But that nikka SMOKED Drake because he understood the assignment.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kurupt really does deserve more love.

I burn this record whenever the summer comes around:

One of Daz's greatest beats ever IMO.

Also that hook is *chefs kiss* :banderas:

Not sure why yall talking about Kurupt but:salute:

Underappreciated version of Kurupt

Seemed like he was most peoples least favorite in the group from what I always would see when people talked about the group. The arguments were that he says alot of gibberish,but its raw poetic gibberish if you listened to his verses right.:wow:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
He telling Drake to keep it friendly because he got dirt on nikkas that’s way worse than the Gunna snitching allegations.
yea but how would that make Gunna look like a saint? Because everyone said Gunna was a square.

“I know some shyt about nikkas that make Gunna Wunna look like a saint”

I don’t get it