Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
I saw that on Twitter and someone said that came from a Kendrick Stan in a Kendrick Discord…it’s likely fake lol

GMhNvz6XsAAIB7V

wow his friend from republic

this is 100% real brehs

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I listened to what they said. Mase said Kendrick "took too long" and if this dropped right after "Push Ups" it'd be a different story.... which makes no sense considering Drake took even longer to reply to "Like That" :laugh:

Then Cam came in and basically treated Drake like he's a disabled kid... sayin "well, you don't expect lyrics from Drake..."

:mjlol:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just said what he said.

Drake spent years publicly saying Dipset inspired him and how influential the crew was on him. Last year, we all went to his show when he was uptown. Dude did the whole pink fur thing and shouted out Killa. We chopped it up with dude after the show. He's never been shy about showing Harlem love. Since then, Cam has always said that even if he agrees with what people say about dude, he will never throw him under the bus because he always makes sure to show respect. So that's why I'm saying, Cam ain't gonna use the platform to go against bro. Yes, even if he thinks Kendrick got him on this one.

There were people who were the same with Jay when "Ether" dropped. Jay had to say to the crew that Nas got him. Before that, all of his underlings were frontin' crazy on "Ether". Allegiance got them quiet, at first. Until big homie finally admitted that he got got.

Facts

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The amount of deflection and borderline c00nery yall doing in defense of Drake is crazy. Like mans compared discrimination on black businesses to this.
STFU dumb fukk.. the point is why didn’t them nikkas buy the ring and put it in a museum? Pac a west coast legend… why even comment on Drake buying the ring? It makes them nikkas look bad..

But of course you will beat ya fukkin meat and think this is defending Drake… foh nikka and learn comprehension

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

How can you respect this fakkit?

Liking the music is one thing, but these nikkas really idolize this sassy fool. Smh

This is incredibly bytchmade. Legally, what grounds do they have to stop the record? Drake wasn’t mentioned or sampled, and a mention can easily be edited out…coli lawyers, enlighten me

Edit: internet weirdos getting in the mix again :snoop:

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Kendrick just doesn’t know how to make enjoyable songs.

His flow is trash, voice changes are corny and he can’t stay on a beat. Even the energy on the track wasn’t there. When you’re trying to diss somebody, people need to believe you actually want the smoke. Kendrick sounded like he wanted to invite Drake over for some sea moss bean soda.

Despite what you think about his lyrics, all of that matters.

You dont have 1-2 classic albums and sell out arenas all over the world without making "enjoyable songs"

idiotic take.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
And people are being obtuse with this “It’s not right for Kendrick to say he can’t say nikka because he’s biracial”

It has nothing to do with race or genetics, it’s about culture.

Anybody black or biracial uses the hard r is going to get looked at funny.

Anybody black or biracial that tells white people that black slang is ignorant is going to get looked at funny.

Anybody black or biracial that says they really don’t see color and said the first time they experienced racism was when he went to America and was told that he would never understand the black American struggle is going to get looked at funny.

Could be dually interpreted by evidence in your post
But I think it can just be an easy bar by the antics he pulled with Ross by calling him racist to his tiny hat mother
You can’t be hardcore nikka this and nikka that
But running to your moms and putting on for Uma fukking Thurman
Two white women but you supposed to stand for the culture
Type shyt is that
Seeing shea butter and hoteps not get the point is down right sad/funny at the same time

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This is incredibly bytchmade. Legally, what grounds do they have to stop the record? Drake wasn’t mentioned or sampled, and a mention can easily be edited out…coli lawyers, enlighten me
You can send a cease and desist for any reason. It's not a legal document, it's more of a threat of potential lawsuit.