Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is incredibly bytchmade. Legally, what grounds do they have to stop the record? Drake wasn’t mentioned or sampled, and a mention can easily be edited out…coli lawyers, enlighten me

Edit: internet weirdos getting in the mix again :snoop:
Clout with the jewish higher ups. It's an illegal angle, but it is what it is. With the right connections you can get anything done in the entertainment industry.

Last edited:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
This doesn’t even make sense lol.

We just heard Kendrick do a direct tear down of his persona, did we not listen to the same record?

Did Kendrick not dismiss his blackness, his ability as a father, his questionable choice in women, his lack of self, his corny nature,

The most scathing things Nas said was fukk Jay Z, you a p*ssy, you hate women and you copied Biggie.

Somehow it sounds like you’re penalizing the complexities even though all of it is done simultaneously with a direct approach.

The only thing I could possibly think is you WANT Kendrick to long talk about said various issues I mentioned because it can’t be from an exposal perspective since Nas didn’t do that (the foxy line doesn’t count) and it can’t be from anything vicious cuz 36 in a karate class and tae-bo hoe ain’t really the hill you want to stand on.

It just sounds like you hold Ether near and dear to your heart and don’t want anything compared to it so you’re going to hold personal nitpicks as a reason why you can’t judge the two and that’s dumb.

It has the impact, it’s doing the numbers, I didn’t say it is Ether 2.0 but you can absolutely hold it in the same sentence.

People don’t wanna say it cuz they don’t wanna get scoffed at but we can listen to both records and it’s clear as day.

Man STFU

Only a dumb muthafcka would consider this mediocre diss more scathing than Ether :childplease:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

How can you respect this fakkit?

Liking the music is one thing, but these nikkas really idolize this sassy fool. Smh

source.gif