Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Kthots gonna gas it. shyt light, recycling drake a bad father shyt, signed to another nikka angle ehh.

This was hyped to be some hit em up/ dollars and sense type record. It's not that AT ALL.
Nice diss, some filler though. Has some nice ass lines. The melly/daft punk/sexy red bars. 1 vs ghost writers.

I still got Drake edge this :yeshrug:

Complete unrelated to Kendrick/Drayoncé, but that specific record is on a complete other level since Quik performed it live right in front of MC Eiht and ended it with "I'm not just your enemy, I'm also your Stepfather".

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's some content in this but Kendrick is up against the industry in Drake - to win, it needs to be scathing and clear - if you leave room for debating, the house will win.

Currently I have no desire to listen to this again, despite it having decent lines. The beat, delivery, flow - just didn't capture me. Sonically, I don't see the replay value/appeal. You need more than funny voices/intonations and twitter adjacent talking points

Don't get it confused - there were some really good lines there - but as a whole package the diss didn't do what I wanted it to do. feels more like an exercize in "artistry.

:francis:

I don't know, maybe I'll feel different after the gym. I initially didn't like Drake's Push Ups neither

HoonDing

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Columbus, GA
I feel like he could've went harder than this.

Like he's just covering the same angles Pusha already did with Adidon.

I mean it's good, ijs.