Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt is not really that exciting to me. It's a man when I expected a haymaker. He already threw a a jab. Dot loses points for this biding time shyt. He came at Drake first with the jab. It's his turn to go in. Instead he's waiting for another Drake haymaker. If I was Drake I wouldn't even respond

Y'all see this bullshyt :laff:

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still an allegation because legally you can’t play with that type of shyt if it’s not true..accusing someone of being a pedo without legal evidence is defamation… Ain’t nobody trying to lose money over that type of shyt
But there is a zero percent chance Kendrick is just going to come out and say “you’re a pedo”. But is there a million ways to mention or point out Drake texting teenage girls without getting sued. Absolutely.

Again there is documented proof of this.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why would you expect a Drake destroyer when people, keep talking about rounds like it's a boxing match :mjlol:

Because as a hip hop fan

nikkas are supposed to be trying to get you the fukk out of here with there disses. Kendrick set it up so i was expecting a haymaker to knock drake out and ko him. This is good though.