Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Drake responds he has GOT TO go defcon 5, nuke the response, make people feel like it's over no matter what Kendrick does and then run away and play like he's responding anymore. That's the ONLY way he can claim a victory

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
Yeah it's a good "kendrick song" but an underwhelming diss track
giphy.gif

:umad:

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We got a fukking war now lol

Not too many weird voices either

My only gripe was some lines and angles were used before

Ye i think its ok to reuse some angles but i think when he got in that pocket couple mins in and he is just saying how he hates dude.. hahah that was the angle

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because as a hip hop fan

nikkas are supposed to be trying to get you the fukk out of here with there disses. Kendrick set it up so i was expecting a haymaker to knock drake out and ko him. This is good though.

I agree, I have long spoken out against 'warning shots' from EVERY RAPPER, because it becomes an endless game of 'you go first, no you go first' Now Drake has explicitly said he has something for Kendrick when a diss comes he has to drop the expected nuke

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
But there is a zero percent chance Kendrick is just going to come out and say “you’re a pedo”. But is there a million ways to mention or point out Drake texting teenage girls without getting sued. Absolutely.

Again there is documented proof of this.
Like I explained in this metoo era they would’ve gotten Drake up out of here a long time ago :mjlol:

They would’ve been lining up with lawyers ready to sue Drake..

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It's the "I do not respect this guy" energy through the whole track that really just makes everything hit harder. The whole "notice I said we, it's not just me, I'm what the culture feeling" section is the type of ish you just know bothers Drake.

Reminds me of when Pusha came at him and dropped the infamous blackface picture, dude was wild in his feelings because deep inside he wants to be noticed as a hip hop great and not a pop sensation.

If you look at his previous work before "So Far Gone", mans was actually trying to spit and be on some "real hip hop" type of steez.

Hell, he bit Phonte's whole aura just to get up to the big leagues. The man did everything he could just to make it to the top. Now the reality hits different...

You have real legit rappers shytting on him (Mos Def), you have the sales starting to decline versus how they used to be, and now you are in a middle of a war where you have to dance in order to keep your spot. That "Like That" snub hurt him more because he has to scramble or else the gig is up...

"There's only so long fake thugs can pretend"

On in this case IYKYK:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It’s ok.

Honestly not that good as a song, but i support the message.

Like he said in the song. These are the things most of us have felt about Drake since the beginning.

I’m still looking at all these nikkas sideways for letting it go this far before they decided to say something tho :stopitslime:

I’m glad he ain’t go at Cole. It’s clear at this point they had/have no business beefing with each other. I’m sure they talked it out and they are cool, which they should be :ehh: