Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Yall keep moving the goal posts first its why yall posting random peoples dislike for the record...then i post a rapper amd now its hes biased. Whrn drake was winning on polls its bots...smh yall gotta accept that some people just feel drake is better.

Because it's not as simple as "some people just feel drake is better"

It's one thing if you pull from a neutral source and they give their opinion. Respect that opinion because there's no outside influence. Then you got those who overwhelmingly lean towards one side. Take those "opinions" as a grain of salt because those people have blinders on. Drake has a relationship with both Cam and Mase, Kendrick doesn't. While they are more than welcome to add their .02 understand that they have blinders on due to their relationship with Drake.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Starting to think Ross robbed us of a fukking moment.

If he never opened his mouth kendricks ‘black features…’ and ‘don’t say ngga no more’ would be nuclear missiles. They’re still lethal as is but damnit
Ross did exactly what he was supposed to do. Drake has had his blackness and upbringing questioned 4 different times 4 different ways and they all worked.

ridge

Daps
Fire track. Music is in bad shape when a diss track is criticized for being too dense. lol Some of takes I've read are absolutely wild. Analyzing the lyrics and figuring out the references were part of the fun, I thought. At least they were for me when I listened to disses as a young teen. :/

Re: Ether

This may be Gen Z's Ether. Why is that a bad thing? Let the kids have their things. Gen X has Hit Em Up, Millennials have Ether, Gen Z has Euphoria.
Putting this absolute mid track on the same tier as hit em up or ether is blasphemy

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Ross did exactly what he was supposed to do. Drake has had his blackness and upbringing questioned 4 different times 4 different ways and they all worked.

The issue is these nikkas been BFFs for years and now they wanna harp on this shyt lmfao. drake should have never been allowed to become a thing

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cmon bruh let’s raise the bar we’re not stupid. A bar doesn’t have to be LITERALLY true but it just has to have truth to it/be believable. We can tell when those boxes aren’t checked

Drake’s BM is/was in France or some shyt. Kendrick is married. So yea, he can get off a ‘you don’t wake up your son’

Kendrick is short af. Drake can get off a ‘size 7 men’s’. We not inspecting his actual shoe size bruh

Now if it ISNT believable, it’s not gonna stick. Ie Cole trying to dismiss TPAB. Nggas don’t believe that —-HE didn’t believe it. So it didn’t stick

And once and for all what lines did Nas lie about?!? Jay z was 32 in a karate class not 36? Cmon
nikka were you having a stroke when you posted that?

Edit: I see you edited it to make it less fukked up. Carry on

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Or maybe he does want a battle, thats why he prefers rappers that don't use ghostwriters :ohhh:
Kendrick should've left the nikka wit the ghostwriters alone then. But nikkas is preparing for if Drake drops some shyt that smokes Kendrick. It's gonna be the ghostwriters excuse.