Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Look at thos stupid ass post right here

:russ:

Im not outside anoymous internet character makes claimes of someone nobody can defend.

I been outside all day yesterday and im outside now, and have not heard it. Now what does that do to your idiotic argument?
If my argument is stupid your argument is stupid as well saying "nobody is bumping this in their whip". Because you are everywhere at once?

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Fire track. Music is in bad shape when a diss track is criticized for being too dense. lol Some of takes I've read are absolutely wild. Analyzing the lyrics and figuring out the references were part of the fun, I thought. At least they were for me when I listened to disses as a young teen. :/

Re: Ether

This may be Gen Z's Ether. Why is that a bad thing? Let the kids have their things. Gen X has Hit Em Up, Millennials have Ether, Gen Z has Euphoria.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Exactly

I been saying this every time someone like cam and made act like beef was so dangerous during their time. People keep discredit Kendrick saying it’s fake. I be like and yall believe these 90’s rappers were moving that much coke and stopped to be a rapper?
You believe Tupac actually fukked faith? He was just mad because he thought bad boy had him shot. He was the fakest dude in hip hop but he was such a good actor everyone believed him.

This has always been entertainment first real second. Next y’all going to tell me hogan and macho man really did have beef lol
Yes :mjlol:

Pac smashed Faith, bruh. Biggie was cheating on her left and right, and what better way to get him back? Also, I remember a story about Ray J being around and Faith was sitting in Pac’s lap. That photo you see with the two of them wasn’t just some one time thing. A lot of people who were around Pac at that time also said he hit.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Hot take -

Rappers lie for entertainment. Nobody knows if Drake is a good father or a bad father, we are not in their lives, so it's not that serious. Does Kendrick really wear a size seven shoes? Ross talking about Drake getting a BBL nose job could be fake too. Who tf really knows, it's just entertainment for some of us.

Nas was capping on some of the lines in Ether, and people still love the track and think it's one of the hardest disses because it is.
:mjlol:

Cmon bruh let’s raise the bar we’re not stupid. A bar doesn’t have to be LITERALLY true but it just has to have truth to it/be believable. We can tell when those boxes aren’t checked

Drake’s BM is/was in France or some shyt. Kendrick is married. So yea, he can get off a ‘you don’t wake up your son’

Kendrick is short af. Drake can get off a ‘size 7 men’s’. We not inspecting his actual shoe size bruh

Now if it ISNT believable, it’s not gonna stick. Ie Cole trying to dismiss TPAB. Nggas don’t believe that —-HE didn’t believe it. So it didn’t stick

And once and for all what lines did Nas lie about?!? Jay z was 32 in a karate class not 36? Cmon

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
He some cool lines but the song is overall mid. I'll be playing Like That more over this. Yall hate when Em does the weird voices but love when Kendrick does the same thing? Crazy.

I feel people's hatred and disdain for Drake are making this more than what it is. Pusha said the same things but said it better. And people hyping that "I don't like when you say ngga" line is funny when Drake been saying ngga for over a decade. Now Kenny want to be mad? Should Have checked about that years ago.

I'm feeling Like That more than this.

I don't like when you say nikka :ufdup:

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
Cmon bruh let’s raise the bar we’re not stupid. A bar doesn’t have to be LITERALLY true but it just has to have truth to it/be believable. We can tell when those boxes aren’t checked

Drake’s BM is/was in France or some shyt. Kendrick is married. So yea, he can get off a ‘you don’t wake up your son’

Kendrick is short af. Drake can get off a ‘size 7 men’s’. We not inspecting his actual shoe size bruh

Now if it ISNT believable, it’s not gonna stick. Ie Cole trying to dismiss TPAB. Nggas don’t believe that —-HE didn’t believe it. So it didn’t stick

And once and for all what lines did Nas lie about?!? Jay z was 32 in a karate class not 36? Cmon

on some

Jay was NOT tryin to get brolic :pacspit: