Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Push ups was solid.

Nobody is bumping push ups in the whip hence the poor chart numbers.

You're a Drake stan I get it. See you when billboard drops on Friday to see what "nobody" is doing.

Stop the 1995 reverse psychology. Like i said just say you hate drake. You are trying to force a debate that i can careless about to defend the honor of your lord and savior.

Nobody is playing Europhria in the whip, it isnt event that kinda of track. Like that and Push Ups were made to be high energy tracks, which one gets played more i dont give a fukk about the fact still stands they are high energy tracks and Euphoria is not

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I might be late but has anybody mentioned the original Euphoria?? Same premise as the US show except it was an Israeli show :lupe: They were Jewish kids who abandoned their heritage to glamorize drinking and partying :ohhh::picard:
Lots have touched on this

Especially since Kendrick family has many black Hebrew Israelites.

Him naming it euphoria has many layers

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Nobody is playing Europhria in the whip, it isnt event that kinda of track. Like that and Push Ups were made to be high energy tracks, which one gets played more i dont give a fukk about the fact still stands they are high energy tracks and Euphoria is not

Push ups was so high energy they had to change the beat to make Drake's sleepy vocals pop. Got it.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Stop the 1995 reverse psychology. Like i said just say you hate drake. You are trying to force a debate that i can careless about to defend the honor of your lord and savior.

Put euphoria on in the gym and tell me it’s not a high energy track :wow:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You not outside because I literally heard someone playing this from their whip today. :dahell:

Look at thos stupid ass post right here

:russ:

Im not outside anoymous internet character makes claimes of someone nobody can defend.

I been outside all day yesterday and im outside now, and have not heard it. Now what does that do to your idiotic argument?