Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I mean, it ain’t really an allegation. Drake texting teenage girls is a fact.

But even if it wasn’t, the Kendrick’s wife smashing a bodyguard is also an allegation but Drake addressed that. Seems like fair game.
Still an allegation because legally you can’t play with that type of shyt if it’s not true..accusing someone of being a pedo without legal evidence is defamation… Ain’t nobody trying to lose money over that type of shyt

thekidfromqueens

the best borough
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Queens
shyt is not really that exciting to me. It's a man when I expected a haymaker. He already threw a a jab. Dot loses points for this biding time shyt. He came at Drake first with the jab. It's his turn to go in. Instead he's waiting for another Drake haymaker. If I was Drake I wouldn't even respond

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
This diss is ok...kendrick raps still don't move me like the rest of the coli
Kthots gonna gas it. shyt light, recycling drake a bad father shyt, signed to another nikka angle ehh.

This was hyped to be some hit em up/ dollars and sense type record. It's not that AT ALL.
Nice diss, some filler though. Has some nice ass lines. The melly/daft punk/sexy red bars. 1 vs ghost writers.

I still got Drake edge this :yeshrug:

feels like another jab type shyt. with him saying dont get personal and shyt.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Nah he kinda lift his skirt and exposed him. The beat and energy were hard.

These guys don’t like each other. But Kendrick def caught feelings over First Person Shooter.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
This is a good song.

Wasn't the type of diss i was expecting but I like it every beat switch was great

The canadian accent was funny jokes didn't hit like that but neither did drake short jokes

but this song is a really good listen. Kendrick just knows how to make good songs. Not the "destroy drake" record I was expecting just good music
This is underwhelming in every way

Beat, flows, jabs is shyt that’s already been said

This 6 minute shyt is not a good song :dead: