Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Let me make this clear I'm not advocating for this to be no street shyt.
But I'm glad someone is finally calling Drake on this fake tough guy mob boss shyt he been on recently,

Nikka got some goons around him just recently and now he wanna act like he the only one who got goons :pachaha:
I want Drake to get TOUCHED

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
"Am I battling Ghost or AI?" - K Dot

The_Sixth_Sense_poster.png
AI_Poster.jpg

Love a good movie reference. Dude literally uses Ghostwriters and AI, lol.
The line would've been perfect but he didn't get the actor's name correct. Smh

Anyways, it's beyond comical (if not sad) that some people even treat Drake as a worthy opponent against Kendrick. It's as if we were to entertain a Common vs Bow Wow battle. Utterly ridiculous.

I dare anyone to go back and listen to Push Ups after listening to Euphoria. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The line would've been perfect but he didn't get the actor's name wrong. Smh

Anyways, it's beyond comical (if not sad) that some people even treat Drake as a worthy opponent against Kendrick. It's as if we were to entertain a Common vs Bow Wow battle. Utterly ridiculous.

I dare anyone to go back and listen to Push Ups after listening to Euphoria. :mjlol:

Sounded like he said his name backwards. "Joel Haley Osteen (Osment)". His name is Haley Joel Osment. Obviously Joel Osteen is a preacher whose name is similar to Joel Osment (Though Preachers deal with spirituality so it still works). Anyways in relation to Drake I like those two movie references.

JMD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I fukks with this. Drake gotta come back with something serious.

Cole better jump the fukk back in the ring and defend his damn self again. He got aired out badly :mjlol:

Kendrick retread a lot of Pusha talking points but the vitriol is real :wow: .

That line about soon as Drake step off the plane to LA, Kendrick people extorting him was :banderas:

@Travellin' Man @Realm-Breaker @JMD @humminbird @Cheese McNair

What yall think so far?

Kendrick bodied him tbh

Drake need to step his game up and leave that AI alone:francis:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let me make this clear I'm not advocating for this to be no street shyt.
But I'm glad someone is finally calling Drake on this fake tough guy mob boss shyt he been on recently,

Nikka got some goons around him just recently and now he wanna act like he the only one who got goons :pachaha:

Dude become a gangster at age 30 :russ: