Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Naaah this Ngga kendrick cheating. :damn:He knows black folk have that intro in their DNA from teddy p himself to when they played it in the Wood to when Kanye sampled it for Higher. It’s probably folk addicted to this song and don’t even know why. :sadcam: I been replaying that shyt all day got me feelin like a family reunion. Next level shyt

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
The level of delusion on display here. The song sucks. Wait a week and nobody playing it.

Really? The guy with 1000 hits has no avenue versus the slam poetry fraud who relied on white hipsters to make his name in opposition? Kendrick can't make banging songs. Listen to this shyt. Motherfukkers are on that "You have to rewatch Paul Thomas Anderson's butchery of Inherent Vice 10 times to get it!" This nikka's a straight up fraud.

Kendrick is not on Drake's level commercially, breh. This is like comparing Jake Gyllenhaal and Leonardo DiCaprio (though JG is a greater artist than Kendrick).

Posturing. Quote some Jay Wright poems and your thoughts on Invisible Man or something if you want to go down that lane. Kendrick is a clown. Pisses me off.

Keep going. I like Paul Simon's songwriting and the first three albums of Coldplay. That means I'm white.

What fukking cap. Kendrick stans are just like PTA stans. Unreal. Playing a song all day that bores any sane human to tears vs. a bumping diss track like Push Ups. CAPPING.

Obvious Napoleon alt is obvious :russ:

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would Drake be vicious to not attend a Ross funeral? Serious question. Should Drake suck it up because they were once brothers? Where does some nikka looking like he's a year away from a stroke come away trolling like this? And nikkas laughing. Ross would be on the short bus, having nikkas like Drake sticking up for him against the superintendant. But okay, he just wants to crash out bad.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Would Drake be vicious to not attend a Ross funeral? Serious question. Should Drake suck it up because they were once brothers? Where does some nikka looking like he's a year away from a stroke come away trolling like this? And nikkas laughing. Ross would be on the short bus, having nikkas like Drake sticking up for him against the superintendant. But okay, he just wants to crash out bad.
:heh:

The anger radiating from this post. Breh literally crying for drake right now, fantasizing about people dying for laughing at Drake.

This nikkas meltdown is almost better than the diss.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic

Why are you talking about Ross dying?

These OVHoe stans in real shambles, get some fresh air champ, ask your mom nicely to make you some bagel bites and warm milk and go to bed, you and that zesty fakkit @Lavish really goin thru it rn

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Every thing that nikka does oozes estrogen. nikkas gaslighting like youre crazy if youve never seen this teeny bopper movie. I didnt know wtf that clip was from

Im honestly baffled he has so many grown men seemingly ready to go to war over his honor. Perhaps they are living vicariously.
That's all it's ever been. :wow:
"He's just like me!!"

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I said I thought every Drake album after Scorpion was a disappointment and he lacks inspiration, what then? That I still think his career obliterates this fake poet from LA? I'm clear headed, just sick of the Drake slander. Kendrick being treated with kid gloves because nikkas need a savior.
How can you look in the mirror and not be embarrassed with your dyck sucking