Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake posting cac humor and his Angel’s eating it up

:mjlol:
nah they know that shyt is corny (at least the ones in this thread), but their backs are against the wall.

you can tell by these posts their hearts aren't even in it. just in desperation survival mode til the writing team comes up with the next forgettable track :russell:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Shout to @Maximus Rex he’s the only one being fair. All these allusions to Drake being a pedo is lame. I people talk about how relationship with Millie Bobby brown but guess what? When I was 27-28 I went to my nephews school play (snow white, great performance) and the actress who played snow white was like 11 or 12 but she was so good I couldn’t get her off my mind so I contacted the school and got her name and then googled her and surprisingly she had an IG so I reached out and we became good friends. Nothing sexual or weird about it, talent is attracted to talent. I gave her advice on boys and tried to nurture her talent. And anyone who thinks that’s weird is weird themselves except oh wait of course I didn’t do that because I’m not a fukking pedo groomer gtfo

I don’t have a dog in this race but anyone acting like Drake wasn’t super sus with that little girl has their own skeletons smh.

As far as the battle goes….I got it pretty even right now. Push Ups was more straight forward and disrespectful but Dots shyt was way more lyrical and entertaining.
This nikka buggin out.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I don’t usually post in the booth but you smoking crack if you think Kendrick is even breathing the same air as Lupe. It’s people who listen to Kendrick because they don’t understand Lupe

Yeah Kenny is basically King James version of Lupe :francis:

Not thats a bad thing by any means, but dudes cut from the same cloth but different elements of philosophy.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
euphoria was released on April 30 2024
April 30 is 120 days into the year (on a leap year)
Half of 120 is 60 (Kendrick said Drake is half as good as him)
Take away the 0 (Kendrick said Drake has 0 classics)
That leaves 6….The 6…..Where Drake lives right now…. 🤯🤯🤯

KING. KENDRICK.

Euphoria has the letters EU. EU stands for European. Once upon a time when Jay was on top, he called himself European Jay until he was humbled. Now Kendrick is doing the same to Drake now that he is top …. 🤯🤯🤯

Kendrick is too deep for you corny dudes to understand. You have to read some books and take a college course in philosophy

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Push Ups destroys this track.

We’ve reached that uncomfortable point where the take is so far away from consensus that it no longer warrants rebuttal. We’re at the condescending white guy point .

Ok Jermio tell me more about those Push Ups ya got there

hero-image.fill.size_1248x702.v1611611940.jpg