Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Mfs in here so desparate for drake to lose, they calling this the next ether, hit em up, a classic. A classic with recyled tweets

This is NOT Ether.

However, please don’t get it twisted. After 1 listen you can tell it was better than anything Drake can come up with. From then on it’s been about kendrick vs other historical disses. It’s not even a debate of kendrick vs Drake.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
No it's not..at least be honest with yourself
You're only siding with Drake because you both rock yamulkes
I’m a long time critic of Aubrey I legit just think push ups is a better track to rock in the gym and bump

I fukk wit both but this isn’t some Ether

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
This shyt 100% came from a social media engagement team. Aint no real rapper clapping with some obscure white TV show references. He really needs to get booed off the stage for this shyt. But it's good he thinks he and his writers are still in the game, I hope he drops another piece of shyt record followed by another lyrical schooling :russ:
I think we’re all realizing how in tune Drake is with his white side. This was 100% him.

lol at “taunting”

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
drake fans can't even name a good drake album. Not asking yall to name an album that you personnaly enjoyed, I'm asking you to mention a good drake album from a poure objective angle

you can't, cuz it doesn't exist

I'm probably gonna be listenign to this track for the rest of the month :dead: damn kendrick really burried that canadian alive

That track already getting more spins in club that drake rnb tracks :dead:
Kendrick really schooled Drake twice in a row in his own fukking league: charts and clubs
I see what’s going on here :mjpls: