Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The nikka came from one of the best neighbourhoods in Toronto and was raised by a white Jewish mother he can’t relate to black American culture.
This doesn’t answer the question at all

Try again

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Shout to @Maximus Rex he’s the only one being fair. All these allusions to Drake being a pedo is lame. I people talk about how relationship with Millie Bobby brown but guess what? When I was 27-28 I went to my nephews school play (snow white, great performance) and the actress who played snow white was like 11 or 12 but she was so good I couldn’t get her off my mind so I contacted the school and got her name and then googled her and surprisingly she had an IG so I reached out and we became good friends. Nothing sexual or weird about it, talent is attracted to talent. I gave her advice on boys and tried to nurture her talent. And anyone who thinks that’s weird is weird themselves except oh wait of course I didn’t do that because I’m not a fukking pedo groomer gtfo

I don’t have a dog in this race but anyone acting like Drake wasn’t super sus with that little girl has their own skeletons smh.

As far as the battle goes….I got it pretty even right now. Push Ups was more straight forward and disrespectful but Dots shyt was way more lyrical and entertaining.
:dead:
This is sarcasm right?!?….right? :mjtf:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's got some lines on this one, love that he took shots at the fame hungry vapid IG culture that Drake arrives to be in and stood on artistry. Kendrick said a quiet part out loud on how we feel about it.

The voices he uses though :why: Hurts the enjoyment of this as a song. Push ups is definitely more fun to listen to as a song.

critical_temp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok maybe I'm reaching but this cover art..
"They had almost a week to recover from the euphoria of Tuesday's series-winning victory"
Is he implying something with the almost a week? The Tuesday isn't a coincidence for sure.

leoc

All Star
Daps
Ok maybe I'm reaching but this cover art..
"They had almost a week to recover from the euphoria of Tuesday's series-winning victory"
Is he implying something with the almost a week? The Tuesday isn't a coincidence for sure.

euphoria was released on April 30 2024
April 30 is 120 days into the year (on a leap year)
Half of 120 is 60 (Kendrick said Drake is half as good as him)
Take away the 0 (Kendrick said Drake has 0 classics)
That leaves 6….The 6…..Where Drake lives right now…. 🤯🤯🤯

KING. KENDRICK.