Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Btw, I actually think Drake can come back with a rebuttal of half the shyt mentioned in the song.

I’m trying to see what angle he can use to force another reply from Kendrick.

You’re pawgset is one angle

Fake black militant?
Fake street dude?
:dahell:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Not really, people been running with the hate joke. But the actual culture been referencing don’t be a menace, boyz n the hood, and the player haters ball…drake ain’t bringing up nothing supporters and haters alike haven’t, except he chose a white movie

Yeah... If the joke was to reference 10 Things, then most nikkas ain't gone know what the fukk that is. That was stupid and anybody tryna cosign it should have their brain donated to science for autism research.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Not really, people been running with the hate joke. But the actual culture been referencing don’t be a menace, boyz n the hood, and the player haters ball…drake ain’t bringing up nothing supporters and haters alike haven’t, except he chose a white movie
I didn’t even know what the fukk that movie was :manny:I’m sure it’s popular but no frame of reference

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Give this song about a month and I guarantee you it will be looked at in the same breath as Ether. He essentially took the “talk down to you like a disappointed father” aspect for Ether, threw a bunch of punchlines & metaphors and minimized the personals yet maximized what he did with said personals.

The shyt is so fukking layered & the beats are hard.

Its a good diss but this Ether talk needs to STOP.

Its not comparable to Ether. Ether was a direct tear down of Jay-Z’s entire persona. There was absolutely nothing to decipher when it comes to Ether, Nas took the direct and vicious approach whereas Euphoria is multi-layered and dense. The fact that Kendrick directly approached this particular diss with the “you need to listen multiple times to catch all the entendres” means its not comparable to Ether.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:
If you disagree, I'mma let you have it.

History has already been made.

:king:
The chisels are hitting the marble right now
The articles are being made.

Corny white youtubers will make a break down within the week.

History.
King Kenny.
King of Both Coasts.
Crown Prince Of Compton.
King Kunta.

:king:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Thinking Mural is a dope track automatically disqualifies you from having an opinion on this.
:pachaha:

People will listen to ten minutes of straight bullshyt then run in here saying "This isn't good enough".

Should've did some reaches like "Queen like white glove wave hand" or whatever the fukk then it'd get some play.
Wait….im confused. Lupe Fiasco Mural? Are you quoting someone I have on ignore or are you pulling that out of nowhere? I like both songs breh is that not allowed?

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Btw, I actually think Drake can come back with a rebuttal of half the shyt mentioned in the song.

I’m trying to see what angle he can use to force another reply from Kendrick.

You’re pawgset is one angle

Fake black militant?
Fake street dude?
I don't see the 'fake' angle working when his whole image is a facade and doesn't even write his own music

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Put the game on his back two times in one month.

Dropped it on children's day.

Even Wu-Tang would have to acknowledge that K. Dot is for the children.

Sidenote:
bro really dropped a record on Children's day sayin that man is not a father and doesn't pray with his son.
The fact that you know today is “children’s day”, which is probably some weird shyt only white moms in Montana celebrate, tells me a lot