Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
He spoke on his family :mjlol: how yall hiphop fans and don't know battle rap is about personal disses. Reason we fukk with pusha t is because it was personal. Super ugly hit em up? Ether? Tf
He didn't speak on his family. He merely mentioned his wife's name. Coward shyt. Like leaking your own diss record because you were scared people might hate it. Wasn't even confident enough to stand on it. Even switched up lines after the fact :mjlol: .....drake been acting like a p*ssy during this whole beef. And that's why his new name crodie:wow:

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jermio you're not qualified for this, go outside and learn hip hop, you can come back in 10 years for this discussion
I don't fall in line and I don't fall for Kendrick's mickey mouse bullshyt. nikkas is trying to put their thumbs on the scales. Not gonna work.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
The level of delusion on display here. The song sucks. Wait a week and nobody playing it.
nikka stfu and go to bed :russ:

These weirdos working overtime searching for random tweets that don't like the song :dead:

We get it, you're a OVO plant

And the goes for you Kendrick plants as well

Enough is enough

This whole fukking beef is corny to me to begin with. Kendrick don't be all out public like that, nor does he post on social media like that

This is ain't life or death beef, these songs are simply entertaining little tracks

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Core Audience.
Stomach that.
Abs.

Bars.

Again, with a lot of y'all, it's not about rap.

Legit fukk your fukking opinion if you hype that huff as shyt MURAL
then say there's no bars in this.

Please fukking sit down, the adults are in the room.