Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
A lot of these lines are living rent free in my head the way they are said . Will not be surprised if some keep popping up in pop culture references said in those exact voices.

Have you ever played, have you ever?

You don't wanna work with me no more? Ok!

You know nothing bout that..

Tell me you cheesing fam?

No body ever take my food!

I hate the way that you walk, the way that you talk. I hate the way you dress!

Tell me you’re cheesin’ faaaaam…..

:laff:

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Pushups > euphoria

You really like this shyt nikka? A few decent lines but all them squeaky ass voices soundin like nicki minaj, makes this shyt unlistenable.

Drake bout to nuke this nikka and this time it will all be directed to kenny..not ross, future etc..kenny gettin the full clip now
Drake wrote pushups for nikkas with limp wrists.

You sassy sasha fierce ass nikkas

Goon for hire

All Star
Daps
I haven’t posted on the coli in forever but had to come see nikkas reaction to this shyt.:russ:

Was Kendrick saying Drake like trannys? That teddy pendergrass beat in the beginning, when teddy got paralyzed getting head from the tranny in the car, then the “we hate the bytches you fukk cause they confuse themselves with real women” and “I don’t believe you like women” line.:mjgrin:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this "he just said something somebody else already said" has never been a thing or factor in hip-hop. by large most diss records - especially the most celebrated ones - say stuff that other rappers or people were already saying

nikkas adding random shot clocks, moving goal posts like hoes, policing what can be said in a diss. next thing will be "beat switches is cheating".

look how they b*stardizing our thing man :hubie:

Aubrey's Angels: 'Drake went Solo on his diss, Kendrick sampled a Teddy Pendergrass song on his, that's literally 2v1, Drake won'

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

Nah nikka

Like That was a respones to FPS

First Person Shooter vs Like That

Push ups/Taylor Made vs Euphoria

Exactly. Niccas juelzing all of a sudden

Wasn't Like That a response to FPS:dahell:
Nah this is disingenuous. Nobody thought FPS was a diss to Kdot, so I'm not going to retroactively call it one. This beef started with the Like That verse. When FPS dropped no one was sitting around waiting/wondering if Kdot was going to respond. :camby: