Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
A lot of these lines are living rent free in my head the way they are said . Will not be surprised if some keep popping up in pop culture references said in those exact voices.

Have you ever played, have you ever?

You don't wanna work with me no more? Ok!

You know nothing bout that..

Tell me you cheesing fam?

No body ever take my food!

I hate the way that you walk, the way that you talk. I hate the way you dress!

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this "he just said something somebody else already said" has never been a thing or factor in hip-hop. by large most diss records - especially the most celebrated ones - say stuff that other rappers or people were already saying

nikkas adding random shot clocks, moving goal posts like hoes, policing what can be said in a diss. next thing will be "beat switches is cheating".

look how they b*stardizing our thing man :hubie:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Why is Euphoria being put up against Pushups? Euphoria started a new round, Kendrick started this, so each response from him is what is supposed to start a new round.

Rd 1 Like that vs Pushups/Taylor Made
Rd 2 Euphoria vs the next Drake response(s)
Nah nikka

Like That was a respones to FPS

First Person Shooter vs Like That

Push ups/Taylor Made vs Euphoria

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Who are these people. In those three tweets there is a grand total of 4 likes :mjlol:

Breh...I'm sadden to say this, but there are more folks that agree with these bots.

Earlier, I was browsing through the Sirius XM radio, and one of the DJs had a battle of the beefs or whatever the fukk she was on.

I bullshyt you not on my dead mother's ashes, you had cacs and women talking about Drake winning the beef. Ole girl asked why?

Cac: "mannn I'm riding with Drake maaaann"

DJ: "ummm so how you felt about the diss"

Cac: "mannn nobody trying to hear that shyt mannn, Drake is the best"

*cancels SiriusXM free trial*

Look I get it. Its no different from the LL/Canibus battle. Drake diss was a hot song, but Kendrick was the better diss. The problem with hip hop heads nowadays is that they lack the drive to examine songs and albums like heads did back in the days.

I remember listening to diss tracks back to back and examining the verses. Hell, when Buddens was going in on them long ass disses, it was a huge deal for the time with hip hop heads.

Folks are so conditioned to dance, to be sung too, and to get CliffsNotes to the point nobody wants to think for themselves.

Hence why....sad to say it, Drake won the battle...but Kendrick's name is still etched in stone.

I promised you, if you play Drake's diss and Kenny's diss to a Gen Z bopper, they will say Drake won because he has good albums....but they did not listen to the fukking diss records or stuck to the subject. Notice how fabrication wins ears, while the truth gets dismissed.